2016-09-05

Neru's birthday blog post


18 years old

Good evening!

Today, September 4th, I've turned 18.

To everyone who was born on September 4th,
Happy Birthday.

Somehow
Our beloved Takahiro-sensei
Also has his birthday today.
Happy Birthday!

Starting with my parents and family,
To everyone who has helped bring me to
The me I am today:
Truly, thank you very much.

It is only with my life
That I can thank the many wonderful people I have met.

It is only since I left Nagasaki that I have realized
It was the axis of my life and all my meetings.

I was so blessed. I was so happy.

This has been a year of upheaval,
A year of much preparation and imbibing so many things,
So that I won't have to drink all those waves
So that I can fly over them.


Truly, thank you to everyone
Who keeps supporting me.

Yesterday at the handshake event, so many people
Greeted me with "Happy Birthday!"

I even received presents and letters!
All carefully prepared for me.

Although I really feel ashamed to get all this,
I am also really happy.
From my heart, thank you very much.

I am a believer in "what goes around comes around"
And I definitely want to repay everyone's kindness.
I want to bring some little bit of happiness to everyone
Who is close to me or whom I meet.

Of course, I am working to refine my performance
So as to move the hearts of people who watch Keyakizaka.



Ahhh! Finally I'm 18!!
Ever since I was little
I've been wanting to be an adult as soon as possible.
And now I realize that I soon will be.
(But I'm not sure what the definition of "adult" is.)

Today I got together socially with Hiragana Keyaki (for the second time).
I got cards from everyone.
And a birthday cake 、、、( ;_; )

Many thanks...

And thank you to Mei-chan and Ayaka-chan
For even giving me presents (´。・_・。`)



(I'm sorry that Mao-chan's face is hidden.)

And then when I got home,
On the door of my room
Was a present and a letter from Miyu-chan.

A feeling of joy at her adorableness burst out.
Truly, truly she is such a kind and considerate girl.

It was something I love (。-_-。)♥ thank you!

I got many messages from members and staff.
What fantastic people I am surrounded with
In the work I have been given! That's the feeling I had.

I really have to do well.
Definitely!!



I was again able to chew on the happiness
Of having received a birthday cake.

Thank you very much for having read this long and confused blog post.
Please treat me well again in the coming year.

I'm sorry this post is late.

Nagahama Neru

__________________________

Note: The top photo is the only one that is not from the current blog post. It is from a photo session a few months ago.


1 comment:

  1. great, thank you for translating this. I love neru so much.

    ReplyDelete