2016-09-02

Takase Mana (Hiragana Keyaki): Nogizaka46's Jingu live gives us a goal to strive for

Manafi was also moved and inspired by the Jingu live. Nogizaka46 is Hiragana Keyaki's "big sister" group, too.  She and Kageyama Yuuka have been called Hiragana's "Eastern and Western Intelligirls." Kage-chan is from Tokyo and Manafi from Osaka. Their blogs reveal their intelligence. Manafi has passed a college-level English exam, and turns 18 today. Kage-chan turns 16 next May.

________________________________________

A Goal

Takase Mana
2016.09.01

Hello (。・ω・)ノ



Yesterday, we got the chance to go to Nogizaka46's Jingu Stadium live on a study trip.

It was the first time I'd gone to see Nogizaka46 as a member of an idol group, Keyakizaka46, and I felt so much.

Just to say I was "moved" doesn't express the reverberations in my heart.
Simply seeing the members shining on stage somehow made my eyes overflow with tears.
It was a place where all the members shone, first generation and second generation without distinction. It was a place where they became one with the fans. 'This is what a live is," is what I felt.

Every one of them performed with a high level of awareness.
They have had difficulties and reverses, but have surmounted them with everyone's mutual help.
And they have successfully given such wonderful lives, exciting so many fans. That's what I felt.

I too want to become someone who can make so many people happy, and move them, and of course convey a message to them. That feeling was strengthened in me.

But as I am now, my ability is nowhere near enough.

I'll work hard from now on, bringing my strength together with all the members!

No comments:

Post a Comment