2018-04-09

Nagahama Neru blog: Anniversary live, Shii-chan, Pe-chan, Yukka, Fuu...Playboy and TV

2 years old

Nagahama Neru
2018.04.10


Good evening!

The three days of
The Keyakizaka46 2nd Year Anniversary Live are over

To all of you who came,
And to all of you who always support us
Truly, thank you very much.


It was the most nerve-wracking live so far.
At every performance, my nervousness comes back.

I shiver,
And my heart quakes....

Live performances really make me feel alive 




"Keyakizaka46 is a dream.
I want to be someone who gets close to everyone's dreams.
I think that each member's dreams,
Including my own dreams, can be fulfilled through Keyakizaka."

These words of Yukka's
Really, really linger in my heart.


I want to be with everyone much longer.
And I want to be with all of you, too.


Please be good to us again in our third year.






The double-jointed sisters! Shii-chan!





Pe-chan 

We borrowed the bunnies
That I sang Wait a Hundred Years with.





The costume people made this for me.
Love (;;) Thank you so much.





For quick changes,
I bring my own shoe-horn from home,
It ended up having a message written on it 






Fuu-chan!




As for Nagahama,
All that are left are regrets.
I look forward eagerly to the next live.



Fu!




And also

Today, the tenth, starting at 7:56pm
I will appear on Nippon Television's
Dance! At Sanma's Palace

This time, once more, it's nothing but wonderful people whom I love.
Truly, all of them are greats.


Please be sure to watch!!!




And Weekly Playboy is now on sale!!
I was given the cover.

Please be sure to look at that, too



Thank you very much for reading.

Nagahama Neru
____________________________________________________
posted 180410  06:52h

Here's the cover of that Playboy now on sale:



There's a gravure feature, too. Here's one of the photos (the only one I've seen:


At first I thought the pic was a bit of a dud. Not much to it. But the more I look, the more I realize how much went into it, and how well it works. The sparing make-up. The way she grips the branch with her right hand. The prominently featured underarm. And above all her expression, with a tantalizing bit of fear in it. Experts. Including Neru.

In the Anniversary Live, Neru did not sing Wait 100 Years from a balloon, but on stage, with two bunnies:



I manhandled the Japanese a bit to produce the phrase "the double-jointed sisters." The original is literally: "The ape-arm, ape-finger sisters." "Ape-arm" and "ape-finger" refer to being double-jointed (bending backward).

SugaiYuuka's words are from her moving MC speech during the live. It can be found (in Japanese) here.

No comments:

Post a Comment