2018-04-08

Kakizaki Memi blog: Stage play, Hiragana Oshi, photos

Tooth!

Kakizaki Memi
2018.04.09


Good evening,
It's Kakizaki Memi.

Every day, we're working hard rehearsing Ayumi 

Having ten people play one person is hard

I think it must be pretty difficult to imagine
What kind of story Ayumi is,
But when I first read Ayumi, I was deeply moved

I think that when you watch Ayumi, you will likely get various feelings about life

Please be sure to come and see it





Close, eh. lol




Tonight late-night at 25:05, Hiragana Oshi begins!!

It's the momentous first episode broadcast

Make sure to watch, eh





A pose I think is Hiragana Oshi-like



This is "tooth," lol





Tooth!


Bye-bye

Kakizaki Memi
_____________________________________________
written evening 180408, posted by staff 180409  03:14


"Tooth" is a running gag of Kasuga, the big boke in the comedy duo Audrey, who are the MCs of the new Hiragana weekly program Hiragana Oshi. He holds his finger up beside his face, with a broad self-satisfied smile and says: "Tooth!"

There was a comment in Japanese about Hiragana members not giving the Kanji-sans' anniversary concerts much publicity. I don't know about others, but Memi announced it in Message the day of the first concert, and also said: "I really want to perform with the Kanjis again." The last time she said this kind of thing, it was about wanting to sing Neko no Namae...and she soon did, in the all-Hiragana live version. So perhaps combined concerts are in the wind for this summer, too.

Here are a couple of screencaps from the first show:




Memi's skill was to say her age in English, which she did quite well and very cutely. But the MCs demanded a bit more: that she say Kasuga's age, which is 39.





She did it very well, and one Japanese commenter said they liked seeing Memi with that self-satisfied expression, lol.

Now here's a photo from Manafi's blog that I like a lot. And below it is the crop someone made. I like that even more.






Finally, here's a collage I don't like, but that is pretty interesting:




Not much resemblance, in my eyes. But a nice idea. Memi Minnie.

1 comment: