2017-12-23

Kakizaki Memi blog: Idol and Read magazine

IDOL AND READ

Kakizaki Memi
2017.12.22


Good evening,
It's Kakizaki Memi.

I'm in the IDOL AND READ
That came out December 20th.
I was given the back cover!!!!

Thank you very much (。>_<。) ♥

In any case, the outfits were super cute and the photo session was a lot of fun







A retro long dress with a pattern of tiny flowers ( *˙-˙* )

I really liked it. It made me look like a doll ♥



This was an extremely cute dress with a flower-and-butterfly pattern!

I really, really liked this dress, too. I wanted it (*´ω`*)


There's a 2000-word interview, as well! \(´ω` )/

It's probably the interview in which I have most said what I really feel about a lot of things, so please be sure to read it.


The front cover is Habu-san!
Please be sure to check it out (*˙˘˙*)



I'm writing a blog post about the live,
But I haven't been able to pull it all together yet.
I'll update soon!


Bye-bye.


Kakizaki Memi
______________________________________________________
posted 171222  16:43h



Every few days now, it seems I find a new favorite photo of Memi. That middle photo is the latest. 

This is the first time I have read Memi saying she actually looked like a doll. That was her ambition from the time of her auditions, but she angrily denied she had made it there at that time.

The interview in Idol and Read sounds awfully interesting. I'd love to get a chance to translate it. If anyone can get me access to the text, I'd be very grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment