2017-09-17

Nagahama Neru blog: Autumn films, reading, drawing

Autumn Rain,  233

Nagahama Neru
2017.09.18


Good evening.

I've discovered a new hobby
These days.

Rather than "discovered,"
It's more like I'm doing it an excessive amount.

Hint:


What about that?
When I get something looking right I'll talk about this again.

Just knowing as much as I do so far is great. Heheheheh.




So I can do my best at work,
I'll treat the time at home as valuable, too.


[Nagasawa Nanako, Neru]


People who get my Keyaki Messages
Will know this, I think,

But just recently I have been watching a lot of films.
Even to the point of forgetting it's time to go to bed! (lol)


『横道世之介』 Yokomichi Yonosuke
『シンゴジラ』 Shin Godzilla
『きいろいぞう』 Kiiroizou
『ララランド』 La La Land
『何者』  Nani Mono
『清須会議』 Kiyosu Kaigi
『ハンガーゲーム』 Hunger Games

These past two weeks
I've seen too many films.

But I'm still listing
Films I want to see.
I'll tell you about them from time to time.

As for fiction,
I'm reading The Three of Spades by Asai Ryou-san.


It's autumn.




Thank you very much for reading.

Nagahama Neru

__________________________________________________ posted 170918  09:44h


There are also pics of Neru and Sugai in the recent AKB News. Either there never was any problem between them, or someone is trying to convince us there never was or isn't now.




And this other pic (cropped from somewhere?) has also appeared. Hello.


2 comments:

  1. I think you are really insane, you keep bringing up this topic like you did it on purpose to get people's attention. wtf

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anonymous -- I am just telling you what I saw, and expressing the concerns I really feel. If you saw something different, just say so. I will never call you insane. I'm sorry you and others are disturbed by this, but I cannot hide what I see and feel. I am even more concerned, now that Neru is fully a Kanji, with Sugai as her captain. I hope I'm wrong, and I'm watching their interactions and hoping to see my fears disproved.

    ReplyDelete