2017-09-20

Kakizaki Memi blog: Takase Mana's birthday, Memi wearing glasses in the new drama

Not Manafii, but Manafi, it seems

Kakizaki Memi
2017.09.21


Good evening,
It's Kakizaki Memi.


Today is Manafi's birthday!
19 years old! Congratulations ーー₍₍ ◝(●˙꒳˙●)◜ ₎₎



Manafi's "Cinnamon" pose

When I first saw Manafi, she was wearing a dress with bears on it. She looked so young I thought she was an elementary-school student (lol).

But now she's already 19!


Lately she's been wearing very adult clothes, but sometimes I really want to see her in the cute and frilly dresses she used to wear ~(๑´ㅂ`๑)



Let's get along well from now on, eh (’-’*)

I love you, Manafi  (ฅ`ω´ฅ)♥




Actually, I wear glasses in the drama...

I wonder if they suit me (๑• . •๑)??


Bye-bye

Kakizaki Memi 
________________________________________________________________
written 170920 evening; posted by staff 170921  08:47

The blog's title refers to the fact that Memi's Keyaki Message birthday congratulations earlier on Tuesday spelled Mana's nickname with an extra long mark at the end (so the final "i" would be pronounced longer, like "Manafii"). Manafi probably pointed it out to her, lol.

In the drama, Memi and Sasaki Mirei are the two members who wear glasses. These two publicity shots came out this week:



I think Memi will do well as a TV actress, with her subtle changes of expression. She'd have trouble on stage, where she would have to project emotion, but as a TV "method actress," I think she could get into the character and let it come out in the subtle way of good TV/film acting. We shall see. Both Memi and Mii-Pan seem to me to be conveying something in the photos above. Uncertainty and dawning fear, perhaps, in both cases.

Memi does in fact wear glasses, or sometimes contacts, particularly for school. She has in the past said she doesn't think glasses suit her, but she looks good in them, to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment