2017-09-20

Katou Shiho blog: Girls Award fashion show

Girls Award (・ω・)

Katou Shiho
2017.09.17

Good evening!
It's Katou Shiho of Hiragana Keyakizaka46!

Today in Girls Award, at Makuhari Messe, I was given my first opportunity to perform as a model ヽ(・∀・)ノ♥

I was in Gyda's show! I was so happy to be able to wear clothes that I wouldn't normally wear ☺︎




I think I was able to show a Katou Shiho different from usual!!
With make-up different from usual, giving me glossy young skin ♥
Surrounded by the shading I had always admired!! ♥
With my eyebrows stronger than usual!!

And my first runway... I was incredibly nervous ヽ(;▽;)ノ
The staff told me they could see in my face how nervous I was (lol)
If I get another chance... I want to walk in a more stylish way!

I learned a lot from this chance. It was a great stimulus.
Up to now, watching from the side, I truly never had a millimeter of a thought that I would be given the chance to appear, and I am enormously grateful for the opportunity. It was a very  precious experience!

We had a rehearsal for our live afterwards...and when I got up from sleeping in the resting room....

["Good work, Shihochii"]
My manager wrote it ☺︎



Please, everyone, tell me your reactions, at handshake events and so on!

Bye-bye ☆

Katou Shiho
________________________________________________________ posted 170917 13:21

Here's another shot from Girls Award, posted in Katoshi's next blog post. You can definitely see the fear in her eyes.


And here's a brief video, showing the same panic. But it's a start.


Gyda is a New York fashion house with a very contemporary street style. Link 1. Link 2

Finally, here is a pic from Katou's blog post wishing Takase Mana (right) a happy birthday. Nice shot of Sasaki Mirei in the back, too:


No comments:

Post a Comment