2017-09-30

Keyakizaka46 member greeting-cards for October 2017

This month, just about all of the Hiraganas' cards are excellent: Memi, Takamoto, Toshi-chan, etc., etc.

On the other hand it's a bit of a down month for Kanji, partly because Satou Shiori does something much simpler than usual. But Koike and Kobayashi are still excellent, and I like this month's pig card from Fuu-chan.


But the big plus for Kanji is that Imaizumi has a card this month:

Imaizumi Yui 今泉佑唯 -- "I want to go looking for taro. Please tell me about some gourmet taro dishes. I really look forward to seeing you all soon."

今泉



Kanji Keyaki


Ishimori Nijika 石森虹花 -- I want our 5th single, Kaze ni Fukarete mo, to reach a lot of people. Showroom broadcast!! I want to eat a lot of delicious things [says the pumpkin].

石森



Uemura Rina 上村莉菜

上村



Ozeki Rika 尾関梨香 -- I love October. Because it's weather is the easiest to live in. And this is a personal thing, but I turn 20 on 7 October. I'm almost an adult, but I'm no different from the me I have been until now. I hope to have a good year.

尾関



Oda Nana 織田奈那 -- "I'm a panda."

織田



Koike Minami 小池美波 -- It's October. Our 5th single comes out. Please be sure to come to a handshake event. It's a change of season, so be careful of your health.

小池



Kobayashi Yui 小林由依 -- It's October. In September I said I wanted to read a lot of books. Somehow I didn't succeed. I think I'll watch films.

小林



Saitou Fuyuka
齋藤冬優花 -- The outfits for the 5th single are...black suits! Like a university entrance ceremony. I became an idol instead of going to university, so that's good. Except that we wear pants with it. Being shorter, I have no confidence about this, but I will dance with everything I have...from the back. 

齋藤



Satou Shiori 佐藤詩織 -- For October, I thought I'd do a standard greeting card. I want to have a Hallowe'en party with the members. Let's have fun in what remains of 2017.

佐藤



Shida Manaka 志田愛佳

志田



Sugai Yuuka 菅井友香 -- Suddenly, it's October, the month of so many events: sports festival, Hallowe'en, etc. It would be nice if Keyakizaka is able to help make Hallowe'en exciting. My aim for the month is to do sit-ups every day.

菅井



Suzumoto Miyu 鈴本美愉 -- Autumn. This month our 5th single, Kaze ni Fukarete mo, comes out. Please listen to it a lot. It would be good if we can do something for Hallowe'en.

鈴本



Nagasawa Nanako 長沢菜々香 -- Good evenaako! This month is Hallowe'en. Pumpkins and witch cosplay. Please come and see me at a handshake event. If you don't bring candy, I'll play a trick on you. [translator's note: I'll translate the comic in a separate post.]
長沢


Nagahama Neru 長濱ねる --The fifth single, Kaze ni Fukarete mo, goes on sale. "Fifth" is a hard word to say. Only three months left in this year. Is there anything left to do? 2017 has been an enjoyable year. I just want to be able to say I survived it. Hahaha.

長濱



Habu Mizuho 土生瑞穂 -- October is Hallowe'en. What shall I wear this year? I'm 20. If I don't do trick or treat, will I not get any candy?

土生



Harada Aoi 原田葵 -- October. I want to enjoy Hallowe'en.

原田



Hirate Yurina
平手友梨奈 -- [note: Birthdays this month are Ozeki Rika and Kobayashi Yui. Which of them is this? Japanese posters can't decide.]

平手



Moriya Akane 守屋茜 -- I'm really up for making myself someone people will want on their home screen. This month I'll work hard to become beautiful.

守屋



Yonetani Nanami 米谷奈々未 -- Hallowe'en!!! Some kind of demon is stuck to me. Something like a deep-sea fish keeps showing up. Does anyone know what the thing on the right is? Please treat me well again this month

米谷



Watanabe Rika 渡辺梨加 -- October has begun. Hallowe'en! Ghosts!

渡辺



Watanabe Risa 渡邉理佐 -- October begins. Let's have another good month! Please listen to the 5th single a lot, eh. Dani panda.

渡邉



_____________________________________________

Hiragana Keyaki ひらがな

Iguchi Mao 井口 眞緒 -- It's already October. So soon! Hiragana Keyaki's drama Re:Mind starts this month. Be sure to watch, to see us being quite different from usual. It's also Hallowe'en. I really want to do Hallowe'en cosplay at a handshake event.





Ushio Sarina 潮 紗理菜 -- October. The days are neither too hot nor too cold, but be careful not to catch a cold on cool nights. October is the month of Hallowe'en, of sports festivals, and of digging taro [or potatoes]. There's a lot of delicious food this month I want to eat. We're really in autumn now.
 




Kakizaki Memi 柿崎芽実 -- It's now October. October is Hallowe'en! And Hallowe'en is pumpkins [kabocha]. I love stewed pumpkin. I want to eat a lot of it. And on the 19th, Hiragana Keyaki's first drama, Re:Mind, starts being broadcast!! Please make sure to watch. I'll do my utmost again in October. 





Kageyama Yuuka 影山優佳 -- Already October. So fast (I say that every month). Autumn is my favorite season. Why? Because there are so many good things to eat. Our drama starts on the 19th, and the 5th single comes out on the 26th. The handshake events start, too. I look forward to meeting a lot of you.





Katou Shiho 加藤 史帆 -- It was just summer and now it's already autumn! Lots of things to look forward to in October: our drama Re:Mind starts on the 19th, and is on Netflix even before that. The 5th single comes out on the 26th, and there are handshake events. Come out and meet Toshi-chan, okay?
 




Saitou Kyouko 齊藤 京子 -- Our drama Re:Mind comes out on the 19th. You'll get to know us much better by watching it, I think. Be sure to watch, everybody. 





Sasaki Kumi 佐々木 久美 -- It's autumn! Appetite autumn. Sports autumn. Art autumn. Our drama Re:Mind starts on the 19th. If you don't watch, ghosts will come and scare you. So be sure to watch. It's getting colder. Be sure not to catch a cold. 





Sasaki Mirei 佐々木 美玲 -- Our Hiragana Keyaki drama starts on 10/19. Please be sure to watch. If you don't, I'll play a trick on you.  





Takase Mana 高瀬 愛奈 -- October makes one think of Hallowe'en. "Trick or treat!" We all want to do Hallowe'en cosplay. And our first drama, Re:Mind, begins on 10/19. Don't forget! Please watch Re:Mind. I'll do my utmost again this month.
 




Takamoto Ayaka 高本 彩花 -- Appetite autumn! I want to eat a lot of delicious food. Our drama Re:Mind starts on 10/19. This greeting card uses images from the world of the drama.
 




Higashimura Mei 東村芽依 -- The 5th single comes out in October. I look forward to meeting a lot of you at handshake events. Our drama Re:Mind also begins. Please be sure to watch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment