2017-10-01

Kakizaki Memi blog: I'd like to live in Sapporo

I want to live in Sapporo

Kakizaki Memi
2017.10.02


Good evening,
It's Kakizaki Memi.

Today was a special event for Masshiro na mono ha yogoshitakunaru.

There was a Trivia King championship
But I didn't know any of the answers ... (´-ω-`)

I wish I knew more about everybody ( ˙꒳​˙ )


I'm late saying this
But the Hiragana national tour performance at Zepp Sapporo
Was completed successfully.

It was our first performance in Hokkaido, and there were various things to feel anxious about, but we were able to present a fun live!

I came to like Sapporo so much that I want to live there. I want to go there again for sure!! ٩(*´ `*)۶

Thank you to everyone who came  (⁎ᴗ͈ˬᴗ͈⁎)











Lots of beautiful flowers. I was so pleased (*´◡`*)

Thank you very much!



Bye-bye

Kakizaki Memi
__________________________________________________
171002  11:29h

From the preview of next week's Keyakitte, Kakenai? TV show.  The nine new Hiragana members will be introduced, and apparently Memi will arm-wrestle one of them (not sure who it is).



The Hustle Press Koike/Kakizaki U18 Dear gravure collection has sold out. The head of the company indicated he regrets not printing more:

No comments:

Post a Comment