2017-09-24

Kakizaki Memi blog: Thank you, Neru!

Repaying kindness

Kakizaki Memi
2017.09.25


Good evening,
It's Kakizaki Memi.




On the KeyaKake that was broadcast today, they announced the senbatsu for the 5th single.

Just as it has been up to now, the 5th single senbatsu is the 21 members of Kanji Keyaki.

But there's one more thing:
It was announced that Neru will just be in Kanji Keyaki.

Right after I heard about this, my feelings, honestly,
Were desolate sadness and anxiety.
Negative feelings welled up in me.



For Neru not to be in Hiragana Keyaki, which was made for her...
Does our existence have no meaning any more?
Thoughts like that came to me.


After much, much thinking, I came to the conclusion that
It would be paying back Neru for her kindness
If we did all that we could
To make Hiragana Keyaki a much greater group
That could stand right beside Kanji Keyaki.



I love Neru.
I really love her, love her, love her.

While I was writing this blog,
Thinking of Neru, my tears just wouldn't stop.


In Hiragana Keyaki songs,
I was was given many opportunities to be at centre beside Neru
And must have depended on her terribly.

She helped me time after time.

I can never thank Neru enough.
I can only say how grateful I am.


So now
I hope that Neru's burden,
And her complicated feelings
Will all... Well, that's probably not possible...
...will be somewhat reduced, and Neru can have more peace of mind.



And as for me, I want to get stronger.



With the new 2nd-generation members,
The 20-member Hiragana Keyaki

Will now have its true beginning.


We will build ourselves up again
From zero, carefully, step by step,


With a beginner's enthusiasm, and with feelings of gratitude,
Never forgetting modesty, kindness and the bonds among us,
Being ourselves and putting our happy aura on full display ✧*。
I want us to become a group that will be loved by everyone!


Thank you to all of you,
Who have always supported us.

As for me, it's because all of you are there that I can do my best.
Seeing everyone's faces at handshake events,
And reading messages and fan-letters makes me very happy and enthusiastic.
I love you!


Have I gotten across my feelings??
It would be good if I have.

It would make me happy if you continue to watch over me kindly, as I work much harder than I have before
To be able to give strength to everyone.

Please continue to treat me well from now on!




Neru, truly thank you very much. I love you.

Let's continue to get along well, okay (∗ˊᵕ`∗)


Kakizaki Memi
__________________________________________________
written evening 170924; posted by staff 170925  02:26h



Memi's longest and most moving post. It's as if she has crossed a bridge into a new world, and sees she has to take on more responsibility. And perhaps she has learned a bit about how to write, from reading Neru's blog.

Posted under two hours ago. 

EDIT: 
Lots of positive comment coming up in Japan about this blog post. People saying they read it at school and started crying. People calling Memi a "good girl" for the content, and saying they will support her and Hiragana. So far, Memi and Kyonko are the only ones posting. I'm wondering if this means they are the centres for the next Hiragana song, and were given the chance to react. Because the senbatsu show was recorded a while ago, there have probably been weeks to decide how to approach this.







No comments:

Post a Comment