2017-09-01

Keyakizaka member-drawn greeting cards for September, with some translation

Keyakizaka46 (Kanji and Hiragana) member-drawn greeting cards for September. Well-drawn cards this time from Shii-chan, Mii-chan, Naako and Pon, as usual; and also from Memi, whose middle-school art-club presidency is showing.

Nice work from Uemuu, who wants to learn to draw better. Oda Nana, Fuu-chan, Kyonko, Manafii, Higashimura....


Here they are -- Kanjis first; and Hiraganas second, starting with Neru. No card from Imaizumi yet.


KANJI KEYAKI

Ishimori Nijika 石森虹花 -- Dynamism. I have things I want to do and that I want to communicate, and I will do them actively. Let's enjoy September together.

01

 

 

Uemura Rina 上村莉菜 -- Wants to learn how to draw better. Thanks to everyone who came to performances on the national tour. "I want autumn to come soon."

02

 

 

Ozeki Rika 尾関梨香 -- The month-long national tour is over, and I feel a bit lonely. I want to work hard together on something this month, too. This month is Neru, Kyonko, Mana-chan and Zuumin's birthdays.

03

 

 

Oda Nana 織田奈那 -- "I'm an alien. It's getting cooler, eh."

04

 

 

Koike Minami 小池美波 -- Summer is over. This month there are events and a handshake meeting. Let's enjoy them. (Good drawing as usual, and a nice visual concept.)

05

 

 

Kobayashi Yui 小林由依 -- She's got three books to read for autumn, but hasn't read any of them yet. "Please give me your suggestions."

06

 

 

Saitou Fuyuka 齋藤冬優花 -- August was full of lives, now in September she just wants to play with the members. This month Fuyu-pig is wearing an Eccentric MV outfit.

07

 

 

Satou Shiori 佐藤詩織 -- A portrait of Ozeki, who was her roommate in hotels all August.

08

 

 

Shida Manaka 志田愛佳 -- "September has begun."

09

 

 

Sugai Yuuka 菅井友香 -- "My aim for September is to fix my hunchback." ("Cat-back"in Japanese.) The rabbit pounding medicine with a mortar and pestle is what East Asians see in the moon, rather than a face. The "Moon-Viewing festival" comes this month.

10

 

 

Suzumoto Miyu 鈴本美愉 -- It's suddenly September. It feels like the year will soon be over. Now that the tour is over, I want to go traveling with everyone. Off I go...

11

Nagasawa Nanako -- 長沢菜々香 Comic about the shoujo manga magazine she reads: 1. I've bought Ribon ever since grade-school.  2. I usually read it when I'm in transit.  3. Grade-school Naako. Now I only read Ribon. "I've finished Ribon," "Okay." 4. "Since my elder sister was a Ciao-reader, we traded back and forth."

12

 

 

Habu Mizuho 土生瑞穂  -- Is September already autumn or still summer? The national tour was over in a flash. I hope we can do it again next year.

14

Harada Aoi 原田葵 -- Recently I've gotten into freezing grapes and eating them!! yoroshiku onegai shimasu!!

15

 

 

Hirate Yurina 平手友梨奈 -- The Master Painter's portraits of this month's two Kanji birthdays: Neru (4th) and Zumiko (30th).

16

 

 

Moriya Akane 守屋茜 -- Happy birthday to Zumi-chan and to Neru-chan

17

 

 

Yonetani Nanami 米谷奈々未 -- September is the athletics meet. And eating bread.

18

 

 

Watanabe Rika 渡辺梨加 -- "I'm Kuma-chan. I like autumn because there are many delicious things to eat."

19

Watanabe Risa 渡邉理佐 -- September. The national tour is suddenly over. Let's work hard to be able to do it again next year. (below) Alien Dani...Dani alien.

20

 

 

HIRAGANA KEYAKI

Nagahama Neru 長濱ねる-- Virgo. On the 4th of this month, I'll be 19! An adult already. I can't depend on others any more. We got through the stormy seas of August. I like September second only to December.

13

 

 

Iguchi Mao 井口眞緒 -- Summer was over is a flash. On 26 September Hiragana has a one-man live in Hokkaido. I haven't been there in 20 years, so it's like the first time. And on the 5th, my beloved Kyonko turns 20!! Now that she's 20, I want to become better and better friends. I'm looking forward to a trip to Hakone (note: a hot spring area).

21

 

 

Ushio Sarina 潮紗理菜 -- It's September! Reading, sleeping, art, eating, study. What kind of autumn will it be this year? It's a time for going out and a time for staying home and doing things. I want to make this a "sports" autumn. We'll perform in Sapporo on the 26th and do drumming.

22

 

 

Kakizaki Memi 柿崎芽実 -- On the 26th, we have a Hiragana National Tour performance in Sapporo. The opening act will be drumming! It's my first time in Hokkaido and I'm really looking forward to it. I want to eat a lot of delicious Hokkaido food. (Really nice poster...but a 12-legged crab?)

23

Kageyama Yuuka 影山優佳 -- September is still hot, so look after your health. One-man live performance at Zepp Sapporo. There are also Live Viewing locations. Everyone join us in climbing the hill.

24

 

 

Katou Shiho 加藤史帆 -- The hot, hot summer is over. It feels as if it went quickly. I really enjoyed the lives. We have a live at Zepp Sapporo on the 26th. And if you can't be there, there are also Live Viewing locations in Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya, and Fukuoka. Please come and enjoy Hiragana Keyaki's happy aura.

26

 

 

Saitou Kyouko 齊藤京子 -- Hiragana has a one-man live in Sapporo on September 26th. It's my second time there. I look forward to eating delicious miso ramen. And on the 5th I turn 20! My plan is to not eat too much ramen, but pay more attention to my health. Ramen three times a week.

25

 

 

Sasaki Kumi 佐々木久美 -- August was filled with events, but it was over quickly. In September there are many birthdays: Nagaru, Kyonko, Manafii, Imaizumi-chan... On the 26th we have a live at Zepp Sapporo. (Drum.) September continues to be warm. Let's enjoy this month, too.

27

 

 

Sasaki Mirei 佐々木美玲 -- Hello, It's Sasaki Mirei. How are you, everyone? There are a lot of nice things in September. Look forward to our one-man at Zepp Sapporo on the 26th.

28

 

 

Takase Mana 高瀬愛奈 -- There are lots of autumns: reading autumn, appetite autumn, sports autumn, art autumn.... What kind of autumn will everyone have? There's a handshake event and a live, and there's my birthday!

29

 

 

Takamoto Ayaka 高本彩花 -- The theme of this month's greeting card is a pop moon-viewing. I really look forward to Hokkaido, and to our one-man live at Zepp Sapporo.

31

 

 

Higashimura Mei 東村芽依 -- It's September. My beloved summer is ending. This summer was the national tour, and I was able to pass such full days. Thank you, everyone, for wonderful memories. Hiragana one-man live at Zepp Sapporo, with marching drums. Look forward to it.

30

2 comments:

  1. thanks as always looking forward for next blog. btw its Iguchi Mao not Yuuka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. Thanks. I guess my unconscious was active: Iguchi Yuka is a seiyuu.

    ReplyDelete