2017-08-27

Kaizaki Memi blog: Niigata tour stop; "I'll keep doing my best right to the end"

Noppe-shiro is a cute name

Kakizaki Memi
2017.08.27

Good evening,
It's Kakizaki Memi.

Yesterday was the National Tour performance in Niigata!

I go to the sea in Niigata every summer, so I've been there many times,
But this was my first time in the Niigata City area (๑•᎑•๑)

[Memi, Kageyama Yuuka]

 It's rare that I do my hair in a side-pony ~( ´﹀` )




I ate wappa!

 

This is called Noppe-shiro.

It was really delicious (*´罒`*)



Yesterday at Niigata was the last performance in the regions

Next is Makuhari!

I'll do my best, with all my strength, right to the end (^-^)! 


Thank you very much!

Bye-bye.

Kakizaki Memi
_____________________________________________________________________________
written 170826 evening; posted by staff 170827  00:01h

-- notes --

wappa -- a kind of round-box bento

Makuhari -- Makuhari Messe event centre in Chiba, which is right next to Tokyo, and not out in the regions.

Niigata -- a province running north-south along the west coast, facing the continent. Southern Niigata is the closest seaside to Nagano, the province in the mountains where Memi grew up. Niigata City is further north.

No comments:

Post a Comment