2017-08-28

Kakizaki Memi blog: Higashimura Mei's birthday

MeiMei

Kakizaki Memi
2017.08.27


Good evening,
It's Kakizaki Memi.

I'm a bit late, but the 23rd was MeiMei's birthday \( ˙▿˙ )/

MeiMei is a crybaby who does things at her own pace, but is always herself, and is so charming. I think she's wonderful.

In any case, she's cute and is always a comfort to everyone (*ˊᵕˋ*)


MeiMei is 19, is she...?

Even though it's me saying it, she really seems like a baby ~(lol)







Thank you always. I love you, MeiMei ♥

Let's continue to get along from now on (*´﹀`*)

Kakizaki Memi
_______________________________________________________________________________________ 
posted 170827  22:34h


Here's one of my favorite images of MeiMei, continuing to enjoy a joke well after it was told, and unable to stop squirming in delight:

No comments:

Post a Comment