2017-07-25

Nagahama Neru blog: Loving the songs, studying how they're made

Hug,  221

Nagahama Neru
2017.07.26


Good evening.

I've been listening to the album,
Masshiro na Mono ha Yogoshitakunaru.

Ballet to Shounen
Shoujo ni Modorenai
and Chinmoku Shita Koibito.

Today is an eternal repeat day for these three songs.
I really love them.

Adding the dance movements to them
Makes me love them even more.


I've begun watching Kan Jam
(Because Takahiro-sensei was going to be on)
To learn to notice the fine points of how a song is made.

And I think how rich
Keyakizaka songs are.

The lyrics, of course,
But the melody and the instrumentation and the sound effects...!
I want to analyze them in detail.




Listening to the album
I can tell everyone's individual voices. I can hear them! o( ˆ‐ˆ )o
Every voice is different.


A photo from the time of the live!


Thank you for reading.

Nagahama Neru
___________________________________________ written 170725 evening, posted by staff 170726  03:45h

Kan Jam is a show on Asahi TV every Sunday night at 11:05 in which musical guests are invited for an hour of jam session and talk (home page, ja.wikipedia).




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the translation as always, could you do Ozeki's next please?

    ReplyDelete