2017-07-28

Kakizaki Memi blog: UVERworld today, handshake tomorrow

Summery-ry

Kakizaki Memi
2017.07.29

Good evening,
It's Kakizaki Memi.

Today UVERworld was on M-Station, eh \♥/
Of course I watched in real time!
They were so extremely fine that my heart-rate went up (*˙˘˙*)!
I want to go to a live....

Tomorrow is the Kyoto individual handshake event!
I'll be wearing something that makes you say: "This is summer!"

Hmm. I wonder what it'll be  ~ ~ ♥

Look forward to it ~ ~ ♥
 

I like this pose.

Bye-bye, see you tomorrow.

Kakizaki Memi
__________________________________ written 170728 evening, posted by staff 170729 06:09h

The handshake event is on right now, and as expected from this post, Memi is wearing a yukata. 

The Japanese title is "natsu-poi-poi." "Natsu-poi" would mean "just like summer" ("natsu" is summer).

source

No comments:

Post a Comment