2017-06-27

Shida Manaka blog: Keyaki love

Keyaki

Shida Manaka
2017.06.28


I'm in BLT magazine!

I enjoyed the amusement park.

And the title is amazing. Maybe my favorite ever!

I still look at pictures and videos of the members and laugh away by myself at them.
I got a video from Danii that I can't help roaring with laughter at.
The members truly understand me. As long as I have that I'm okay.

Everyone in Keyaki: keep making me laugh.





☺︎
 __________________________________________ posted 170628  00:39h

Shida.... Actually, I think I'm going to call her Chloe, the name she said recently she wished she had.  On Saturday, Chloe was in a handshake lane with Oda Nana right next to Yurina and Memi's lane. After the incident, she did not return for the Sunday handshake sessions. I wonder if her surprising combination of bold, pushy and easily scared is what she's glad the members understand.

Commenters are very glad she seems okay, and delighted with the "Keyaki love" this post is overflowing with. 

Here are some shots from her BLT photo feature. As far as I can tell, the title she likes is: "It doesn't matter what expression I'm wearing, they're all me."



post source Shida Manaka blog.
BLT photos via  Keyakizaka Matome.

No comments:

Post a Comment