2017-06-30

Kakizaki Memi blog: Sorry for making you worry. I'm fine.

(untitled)
Kakizaki Memi
2017.06.30


Good evening.
This is Kakizaki Memi.
It has been a while.

First, I want to apologize for causing you trouble and making you worry.
I'm healthy and happy. I'm fine!


To all those who came to the national handshake event a few days ago, truly, thank you very much.

To those who lined up in our lane but did not get a chance to shake hands, I truly apologize...

And I apologize for ending up not being at the individual handshake event.
Please be sure to keep your handshake vouchers, for future exchange. 



I love you all!!

When I'm worried, or feel discouraged, I read fan-letters, and remember all of you, and think: "Okay, let's go!"
I get a lot of power from you
I will work harder and harder to give you back happiness and good spirits.

Please continue to give me your support from now on!



Kakizaki Memi
____________________________________________________________ 170630  13:29h

This is so carefully done that I can't help wondering how much help and guidance she got. But I think it sounds like her: this sensitive, formally courteous message that shows respect and love for her fans, but still discourages further talk about the incident. She doesn't even allude to Hirate, and is careful not to give the impression of speaking for her in any way.

We already knew she was fine from the Monday radio show and the Thursday Showroom appearance (see next post), but this confirms it.

Serious posts like this often do without a photo. This one does without a title, too.

This is the first of two posts by Memi on 30 June.  The second is something completely different: off-shots from a magazine shoot; and her noticing how much her ears stick out...and celebrating it. Translation of the second post is to come.

original post (jp)






2 comments:

  1. How about techi?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing direct from her yet, but she has performed three times on TV this week, and seems physically fine.

    ReplyDelete