2017-06-30

Kakizaki Memi blog: Magazine photos and big ears

Ears that stick out

Kakizaki Memi
2017.06.30


Good evening,
It's Kakizaki Memi.

I'm in the special issue of BOG magazine, "Fresh Big One Girls," that comes out today!


A red dress.
I've always wanted one
Wearing it made me happy~~‹‹\(´ω` )/›› ‹‹\(  ´)/›› ‹‹\( ´ω`)/››




My ears stick out quite a bit, don't they?

It's the first time I've noticed ( ˙ㅿ˙ )

They could call me "Big Ears."

Hurray for Big Ears \( ˙▿˙ )/

Be sure to look at FRESH BIG ONE GIRLS


Bye-bye
_________________________________________________________ posted 170630  13:30h

Here are a couple more shots from the time of the photo session:




And here is Thursday night's Showroom session, with Katou Shiho, Sasaki Kumi, Ushio Sarina, Takase Mana, an Sasaki Kumi:



Memi seems happy and healthy, for sure. So do they all, but Memi...is Memi. Quieter than the rest, but funny and friendly and bossy and ever-ready to snuggle up to somebody (mainly Mii-pan or Kumi, in this session). A treasure of a video, and just for starters in this new Showroom season. Working together like this is a nice reintroduction to the form.

No comments:

Post a Comment