2017-02-24

Nagahama Neru blog: business is booming

With downcast eyes

Nagahama Neru
2017.02.25


Hello.

I'm sorry to be so late updating my blog.


Somehow,
Hiragana Keyaki has been given the position of being visual characters
For earth music&ecology KANKO Label.


As you would expect from earth,
They're all very stylish uniforms.

I have them in the mechakari app ( ⸝⸝⸝・_・⸝⸝⸝ )


They can be normal uniforms,
Or you can use them for going out with friends in matching uniforms 
To a theme park or something -- even though they're not your real uniform.

Waah! My imagination is swelling.

Please be sure to [take a look]





Now on Sale --

Ray magazine


The photo session was about about graduating from high school
And they made me look quite adult, like someone heading for a new life.

They did make-up and eye-shadow and eye-liner.
And gave me a very different feeling, I think \( *ˆoˆ* )/♥

Risa and Oda Nana were also published in the magazine.



Brody magazine

It's the poetry-making episode of the series.
It's an even more profound world that is of great value.
I loved the kimono ~


I sat in seiza position for the whole thing and my legs went numb.




Both of them, for sure!


I have announcements about other things,
Which I'll make when they are nearer release (。・ᴗ・。)


Thank you very much for reading my blog.


Nagahama Neru

posted  2017/02/05  08:02
___________________________________

The first photo was not in the blog. I added it from publicity photos released yesterday. 

I'm not sure if she is being a bit sardonic about the poetry composition (or perhaps reading), so I translated it to be read either way: serious or ironic. 

"Both of them for sure" means "please be sure to take a look at both magazines."

I have a sense that Neru is feeling a bit giddy: with success, with growing up, with the prospect of terrible amounts of work (recording, practicing, the Hiragana one-man live coming up March 21-22)....

How perfectly she makes a heart with her fingers in that first photo!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment