2017-02-22

Kakizaki Memi blog post 1 of 3: handshake event and Shiho's birthday

2017.02.19
Kakizaki Memi


Good evening,
It's Kakizaki Memi.

Yesterday was an individual handshake event!


I wore a white blouse with a stand-up collar and a skirt with a Snow White pattern (。・・。)♥



I really like both the blouse and the skirt!


It was Shiho's birthday, and I read a letter to her!

To be asked to read a letter for my beloved Shiho's birthday
Was a great blessing (*´ω`*)

That Shiho was so pleased with it made me very happy (*´-`)


It was a very enjoyable handshake event!

Did I give everyone some enjoyment??


Truly, thank you very much <(_ _*)>


Bye-bye.

Kakizaki Memi

2017/02/19  23:01
_____________________________________________

I'm catching up with Memi's new, quicker pace of posting. I think she has moved into Tokyo and is now a full-time idol, at least until she starts high school in April. She is certainly spending part of the day at dance and singing lessons and special events, but seems to also have some time for outings (see post 2 of 3, coming up) and for posting to her blog more often. The fact that she has evolved a pattern of nice short posts about specific subjects helps her pump them out, I suspect.

This one, however, had a problem: no title! Lol. Moving a bit too fast.

I imagine we're not seeing the skirt because it has a copyrighted Disney Snow White pattern.

Coming up next: post 2 of 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment