2017-02-22

Kakizaki Memi blog post 3 of 3: a friend from home

Shock (´-ω-`) 

Kakizaki Memi
2017.02.22


Good evening,
It's Kakizaki Memi.

At the handshake event a few days ago,
A good friend from Nagano appeared!

While I was just thinking "You came (*´-`)" and feeling happy,
She said: "When we're out having fun together as usual, Memi is like a fairy,
But at the handshake event, you just seem normal."
That's what she said (´・c_・`)

(My friend doesn't ordinarily say I'm like a fairy, lol.)

Not to be cuter at a handshake event is no good ~(;-;)

Kakizaki shock...

What does she mean~?

Geez.... (´-ω-`)

 I'll do my best to be cuter at handshake events than in normal life (lol).



Bye-bye.

Kakizaki Memi

posted 2017.02.22  06:46
___________________________________________

That expression on Memi's face is annoyance. I apologize to anyone who doesn't like the word "geez." I really couldn't think of a better way of translating the feeling of the Japanese "mu...," an onomatopoeic expression of sullenness, petulant anger, indignation -- generally being upset with someone. You see it in manga.

I think it's nice to be brought into her relationship with someone from home. The real tsundere Memi makes an appearance. "Kakizaki shock." Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment