2017-02-16

Kakizaki Memi blog: Shoulder massage

Tap-tap-tap-tap (´エ`*)qq(^^ )

Kakizaki Memi
2017.02.17


Good evening,
It's Kakizaki Memi.


I said to Kage-chan (Kageyama Yuuka):
"My shoulders have been really stiff lately ~( ´_ゝ`)」"
And what do you know,
She massaged them for me!!

What a nice girl (;_;) ♥

It felt very good (*´-`)

I said that next time, if Yuuka has stiff shoulders,
I'll just massage them for her (っ´ω`c)♥


↑ Without asking, I went ahead and took a photo of Kage-chan with my phone (lol)


Cute, isn't she --- (*´罒`*)


I've been published in the EX Taishuu magazine
That came out February 15 (о´∀`о)

The report is called "The radiance of a first-year idol."
We talked about various things.

Please be sure to take a look ♪


Bye-bye.

Kakizaki Memi

posted 2017/02/17  03:35
_________________________________________________

The title of the post in Japanese is "Tontonton," which the dictionary says refers to tapping sound or to something proceeding smoothly and easily. I take it to refer to the sound of Kage-chan giving an Asian-style tapping shoulder massage, tapping away rhythmically on one or both shoulders with the edge of one or both hands.

I like the strange pattern on Memi's shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment