2017-02-14

Kakizaki Memi blog: her comments on her Hustle Press gravure #2

Apple

Kakizaki Memi
2017.02.13

Good evening,
It's Kakizaki Memi.

Today, Hustle Press's
"Hiragana Keyakizaka Can't Wait to Climb the Hill" Extra
Goes public ~(*´ω`*)


For the Extra, I wore a black dress
With my hair curled and down or curled in twintails. It looked kind of adult! (lol)




This photo gives a symmetrical feeling.
I really like it.



I held an apple. (lol)




People who have not seen it yet...definitely!
Please have a look <(_ _*)>



4 and 5 -- you'll know the answer tomorrow  …(。・・。)♡


Bye-bye.

Kakizaki Memi

 posted 2017/02/13  23:23
___________________________________________________

As a Japanese post said of this photo-shoot: "She may be young, but in some of those photos she's beautiful!" I'm biased, but I think her star is starting to shine. I'm sure the stylists are having a wonderful time with her, trying various approaches -- all of which seem to work.

I don't mention this often enough, but click on any photo in this blog to enlarge the photo to its full size.

No comments:

Post a Comment