2017-02-13

Hirate Yurina blog post: magazine covers

Nearing the appointed time...

Hirate Yurina
2017.02.14


Hello.
It's been a while.




Six members from Keyakizaka are in the March issue of smart magazine!



The clothes were so cute...

Definitely, please take a look.



I was given the cover of monthly Entame magazine.

Here's the kitty I was photographed with ฅ•ω•ฅ

Cute!


It let me have a photo with it ( ¨̮ )


Definitely...at you nearest convenience store!!


And finally:


4 stones.

After this, Risa added the 5th.


Look forward to 10am.


Bye-bye


2017/02/14  08:44
________________________________________________________________ 

I can't resist adding this photo, from Monday night's  KeyaBINGO, of Techi-Neru as bad girls:



Click this link to see photos of all six members who were in smart magazine. 

I'm not a hundred percent certain of the translation of the title. Here a link to the original Japanese blog post, in case anyone can set me straight.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the post :)

    As for the title, it's more like

    "[Only] ... until the promised/appointed time"

    since normally you'd say that with a time in it like-

    約束の時間まであと五分
    5 minutes till the appointed time

    I'm guessing she didn't put a time since it would depend on when you read the blog, and assuming that management vets the blogs before they're posted, I would also assume that she wouldn't know the exact time to put in the title since she wouldn't know when exactly it would be posted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks very much! Now it makes sense. I think I'll paraphrase a bit to make it feel similar in English.

    ReplyDelete