2016-12-02

Kakizaki Memi's 15th birthday blog post

15 years old!!!

Kakizaki Memi
2016.12.03


Good evening! Kakizaki Memi here.

Today...is my 15th birthday!!!!!

Waaaah!!
I'm 15!!

I'm happy, but...
I was thinking that I wanted to stay 14 forever (lol)

My last photo as a 14-year-old:


I'm bidding farewell to my 14-year-old self ヾ(´・ω・`)
Bye-bye.


I had a birthday party with my family!
My mother and my elder sister, instead of an ordinary cake,
Made a wonderful healthy cake (?) for me


It was delicious ~(*´艸`*)

I got lots of warm messages from all the members!
And they wrote about me in their blogs!!

I was so happy I felt like crying ( ´ : ω : ` )
(In fact, I did cry. lol) 

I love you all.
To be surrounded by such wonderful members
I'm such a fortunate person (*´-`) 

I really want to stretch the 15-year-old me a bit to become slightly more like an adult.
Please treat me well and lend me your support.


 Bye-bye.

-- Kakizaki Memi 
 
2016/12/03 02:22
______________________________________________

No doubt she wrote this Thursday evening, and staff posted it at 2 am, after they had checked it over. I think this is how the system works: member writes blog post and sends it to staff. Staff checks it over, maybe tidies things up a bit, maybe puts colourful stickers over faces that don't look right, and posts a few hours later.

Memi seems to still be living at home in Nagano. But she probably also stays in Tokyo a lot. Nice to see a bit of the room she broadcast her original Showroom auditions from. Also nice to see evidence of her remaining chuunibyou in those illuminated spiders on the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment