2016-09-14

Neru just keeps writing these great blog posts

Neru's just getting better. More like herself. More like her oshi Itou Marika. Serious, well-read, artistic, inward-looking, over-intelligent, strange but real. 
Check out the words of the strong songs she's listening to (shown in the links).  Photo captions by me.
___________________________________

Cherry-blossom colour

2016.09.14
Nagahama Neru

Good evening --

This looks like another shot from the Goto Islands.


Today I'll just list things that have been going on with me recently.
There's no thread. I expect it will be a pain to read (ToT)

Songs I'm listening to:
TAKA's cover of Adele's Hello
Closer by The Chainsmokers.


When I'm in the mood to sink myself in seriousness, these are just right
Just right ( ◜︎◡︎◝︎ )

In Family Mart
Whenever I hear familiar voices on "Family Mart Radio"
I'm always strangely
Very moved.
It seems to put me in a strange mood.

We're so grateful
That Keyakizaka have been made DJs on Family Mart Radio.
I still don't believe it.


I've recently noticed that
Doing nothing in a book store, just looking at the covers of books
Is the time I like best.

"Notebook for Daily Life" was on sale
Toto Nee-chan is a show I somehow never miss.
[note: Toto Nee-chan とと姉ちゃん is a 15-minute drama series on every morning at eight in which the heroine is publisher of an up-and-coming magazine based onthe real homemaker magazine "Notebook for Daily Life" 暮しの手帖 Kurashi no Techou.]

But at $20 a copy I had to give up on buying it
Even though I really wanted to read it....

The place in this world where I'm calmest is in a bookstore.


I love searching out homonyms.
There are lots of new words to know.

For "list" at the beginning of today's blog
The word that I found best fit my feeling was kakitsunemashita [書き連ねました "wrote in a series"].

raretsu [羅列 "lay out in a list"], rekki [列記 "note down in a list"], rekkyo [列挙 "bring up in a list"], ageru [挙げる"bring up"], maikyo [枚挙 "bring up one by one"]....

All of those showed up.
Japanese is so interesting 〜(´。・_・。`)

If I were more easygoing I'd be happy (  ˘-˘  )
But over-analysing everything is my nature.
And I guess I like it.


It would be nice to live on nothing but sashimi--!!  

 
With Habu Mizuho


I love that dress. Comfortable worn art. Also on the Goto Islands?



Thank you for reading my blog.

Nagahama Neru

1 comment:

  1. just when i thought 46/48group had offered up all the perfect girls they could, along came neru and brought it to a whole other level. seriously in love with her. her mind, her taste, her style, her worldview. and you're not helping things by providing such excellent translations for her. for all of keyaki/nogizaka46, really. but especially neru. i feel so much in your debt. thank you. keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete