2016-09-13

Nagahama Neru birthday festival report

Neru in her Rapunzel outfit. (click images to enlarge)
From various sources, here's how it went at Neru's birthday festival at the weekend handshake event at Makihara Messe in Chiba:

1. Nagahama Neru arrives, dressed like Disney's Rapunzel.

2. Presentation of flowers by Saitou Fuyuka: "Neru, happy birthday! Thank you for always being with us. Let's continue to be good to each other from now on."

3. Letter read by Hirate Yurina: "To Neru.... Here at this wonderful place, this is the time to convey my feelings to Neru.... But actually, just imagining standing in front of Neru and reading this made me start to cry. It's so embarrassing that I'll just say this.... To Neru: Thank you for entering Keyakizaka46. 

I also want to say that taking part in activities with these members as part of Keyakizaka46 is a blessing. Let's continue to work hard together. That's it from me. Hirate Yurina." [Neru said later in her blog that when she found out Hirate was going to do the letter, tears came to her eyes.]

4. Greeting: Nagahama Neru
Neru: Konnichi wa! (= "Hello!", "Hi!", "Good day!")
The hall: Konnichi wa!
Neru: To have so many people gathered here today for my birthday...thank you very much! Having entered Keyakizaka late, I was uneasy whether everyone would accept me, but having so many of you here like this to wish me happy birthday makes me very happy.... From now on, as a member of Keyakizaka46, and as a member of Hiragana Keyakizaka, I will do my best. Please be good to me. [Neru said in her blog that this event, with so many people gathered for her birthday, was something she will treasure forever.]


5. Surprise: Table of Elements Song
Neru: As a thank you to everyone, I will perform the Table of Elements Song that was my individual PV. Please sing along. In order to do it properly, I'll take off my shoes. [She danced the song, but didn't even pretend to sing it. In her blog she says she was nervous about doing it, but the reception people gave it made her feel relieved.]

6. Photos

Neru with some of the flowers she received.
The entrance to her lane at the handshake event (left) and some of the decorations (right)
The birthday celebration program
Various souvenirs picked up by one guest
With Saitou Fuyuka, who made the bouquet presentation
The bouquet, including baby's breath (kasumisou, the small white flowers),
which Neru says in her blog that she loves
With Shida Manaka. They look relaxed and happy.
With Takase Mana of Hiragana Keyaki. They're still working on relaxed and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment