2016-08-02

Ushio Sarina's first blog post (Hiragana Keyaki)

Good evening! How do you do! Please be good to me!

Ushio Sarina
2016.08.02


Hello, everyone. It's Ushio Sarina!
From today, I've been given a blog to write!
I'll be happy if you have time to look at it a bit ♡

To begin, today I'll do a short self-introduction ♪

I'm Ushio Sarina, from Kanagawa, age 18, blood type O.
The kanji in "Sarina" are easy to get wrong
So I'll be happy if we can remember that I am Sarina 紗理菜, who is bad at physics (rika 理科) and likes green vegetables (na 菜)!

My favorite foods are kumquats, green vegetables, and all kinds of Japanese food.
But kumquats only come in winter, so I can't eat them now ( > <。)
These days, I love the shabu salad that my mother often makes. [this seems to be a salad with thin slices of boiled meat on top and a fairly strong-tasting dressing]
I have lots of other favorite foods I will write about.

My special skills are short-rope skipping and horizontal bar gymnastics. \( ˆoˆ )/
I'd really like to be able to show you them someday!
I like tongue-twisters and in my spare time I like to find new ones and do them by myself...(^^;
So if you know of any fun or difficult ones, please let me know.

Just beginning here, I am very nervous, but I'll do my best and I'd be happy if you would give me your support.
The handshake events are coming up and I'm looking forward to meeting everyone ♡。

I'm sorry that this post is so scattered and hard to read (><)

Finally, here are Aya-chan and I after lessons ♡  [Takamoto Ayaka]



From now on, please be good to me.
Thank you very much for reading to the end ♪

-- terima kasih!!

________________________________

Sarina ends with the Indonesian words for "thank you." She said in her recent Showroom appearance that she lived there for five years.

Many people who saw her recent Showroom appearance thought her voice sounded a lot like Hoshino Minami.

Here is a picture from Takamoto Aya's blog, showing how amazingly flexible and balanced Sarina is (and Aya isn't, lol):


No comments:

Post a Comment