2016-08-02

Katou Shiho's first blog post (Hiragana Keyaki)

How do you do ( 。・о・。)

Katou Shiho
2016.08.02



How do you do!
I'm Katou Shiho of Hiragana Keyaki (。・υ・)/゙

From this month, we in Hiragana Keyaki have been given the chance to start a blog!
Hooray (﹡ˆoˆ﹡)
From August on we have also been asked to make a greeting card!
For the blog and the greeting card, up to now I've been someone who enjoys looking at them. It really makes me happy to be given the chance to make them. (T ^ T)

Here's a self-introduction!

Katou Shiho 加藤史帆
Age 18, from Tokyo
Character: "my pace" (easy-going, does things her own way)
Special skills: soft tennis and operating a cash register. In the part-time work I did during high school, I gained the skill of operating a cash register at the speed of light.

Colours I like: black and white and light blue and...many colours (﹡ˆoˆ﹡)
Special characteristics: being sleepy, talking a lot but talking slowly.
Things I'm recently enamored with: using a beauty roller, rolling back and forth over my face; going into my dog's dog house.
Food I like: vegetables, especially onions!

People often say that Hiragana Keyaki members have white skin (。・о・。)
But please remember that Katou Shiho's skin is the whitest! ♡ (lol)

Oh, yes...
People often forget how to write the kanji for "Shiho" ( ˙-˙ ; )
I'll be happy if you make sure to remember that it's the "shi" in history (rekishi) and the "ho" in scallop (hotate).

Recently I've been working hard at lessons and practicing at home (﹡ˆoˆ﹡)
I'm still not there in singing and dancing, but I'm making every effort to get better.
I'm working hard to be able to get right up in front of people and perform well!



"Working hard" pose (。・о・。)

Never forgetting my current feelings of resolution and gratitude, I will work hard in my own way, growing up bit by bit by bit by bit.
I'm happy that you are watching over me (。・υ・)♡
From now on, please treat me well!

I'm soooo sleeepy
So, then, good night ( ˊ࿁ˋ ) ᐝ
Katou Shiho

Here's a bonus from her second post:  

There's a gap between what I look like and what's inside!
Even Hiragana Keyaki members say things like "I thought Katoshi's character was that way..." or "I thought Katoshi was a gyaru (a  "gal," or flashy hoodlum girl) ( ˙-˙ ; )
But please don't be mistaken, everyone!
The real me is not like that at all! (lol)

I like this woman. I liked her in Showroom (even though she did make me think she was a bit of a "gal"), and I like her now. She seems like someone who never took school that seriously, but she also seems pretty smart, to me. And her photos with Memi-tan make her seem like a good friend and big sister:



 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment