2016-08-02

Sasaki Mirei's first blog post (Hiragana Keyaki)

How do you do ^ ^ Mirei

Sasaki Mirei
2016.8.2


How do you do, everyone (*>ω<*)
I'm Sasaki Mirei of Hiragana Keyaki!!



Starting today, I'm writing a blog *\(^o^)/*

Since I think a lot of people won't know me, I'll start with a self-introduction!!!

My name is Sasaki Mirei.
I'm 16 years old and in second year high school!
I was born in Kanagawa, but raised in Hyougo. For four years after that, I lived in Taiwan!
First of all, I love to eat.


I really have no redeeming features, but from now on I will work hard as a member of Hiragana Keyaki to bring a smile to everyone's faces (*^^*)

Even as I am, I hope you will be good to me from now on!!

And I will now take my leave ^ ^



ps. Thank you very much for reading to the end (*'-'*)

Please read my coming posts, okay? ♡
 ________________________________________

I like Mirei's new short hairstyle.  She looks grown-up. She was previously a young-teen idol with choco☆milQ. This makes a nice break from those days.

After this brief post, she returned with two posts the next day,  one about the thunder and lightning the night before, then a longer one about an outing the eight Tokyo-area members made to Harajuku, Yoyogi Park, and a delicious lunch. She says she'll go back to her diet tomorrow.

Here's the group: (l-r) Katou Shiho, Sasaki Kumi, Saitou Kyouko, Takamoto Ayaka, Ushio Sarina, Kageyama Yuuka, Mirei, Iguchi Mao.


She says it was a lot of fun and hopes that next time all twelve of them can go out together. That would include Neru. As far as I can tell, they haven't seen Neru since their introduction almost three months ago. And they certainly haven't seen the other K46 members. 

This is the first more-or-less direct reference to the main group in any of these blogs. And the only reference so far from the main group's blogs is Kobayashi Yui giving a somewhat comic self-introduction as a kind of homage to the Hiraganas' self-introduction.

I want to see the two groups getting together soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment