2016-06-27

Suzumoto Miyu on being dropped to the second line

We only saw the Keyakizak46 senbatsu announcement on TV yesterday, but it really took place some weeks ago. So Miyu-chan has had time to get used to being replaced in the front line.

She's upset, but she seems to be taking it well. Personally, I think she's both the most beautiful member of K46 and the best dancer, and that she added a lot to the Silent Majority MV. And I think otaku antipathy toward her is misplaced, based on mis-perceptions and misunderstandings. She's a shy person who can come across as standoffish. 

Anyway, here's her blog post for Monday evening, 24 hours after the TV broadcast, and the day after the big handshake event in Yokohama:

_____________________________
2016.6.27

Senbatsu Announcement
Good evening!
It was good weather again today〜

On Keyakitte, Kakenai? yesterday, the senbatsu for the 2nd single was announced.
Honestly, I'm terribly upset.
But I'm just going to face forward
and work hard with all my strength on the 2nd single.

Still, it makes me so happy that the fans are watching over me.
Please continue to treat me well from now on.

For the 2nd single, all 21 of us, including Nagahama Neru, will be making things lively!!
Look forward to it!!!!

Photos from yesterday:


Moriya Akane
Our caps match


 Harada Aoi

 Nagahama Neruneru

It was fun seeing how everyone got themselves done up for the handshake event!!!

Look forward to the handshake events for the second single!!

Bye-bee

























-- Miyu

No comments:

Post a Comment