2016-06-27

Imaizumi Yui on the new senbatsu

For Imaizumi Yui, it's a very different situation from Suzumoto Miyu, who has been dropped from the front line, or Watanabe Risa, who has been put there for the first time. She has just been moved one place away from the centre, but still prominent on the end of the front line. 

However, she has lost her singing partner Kobayashi Yui, who was beside her before but will now be behind her left shoulder. Here's her post-announcement blog post:
_______________________________________________

Will it come out in the wash?

I spilled cafe au lait on a pure white dress.

"Throw it away!" I said to my mother.

"It'll come out if it's washed," she replied coolly (´._.`) lol

It seems to have come out. What a relief!

୨୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨୧୨୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨୧

Did you watch Keyakitte Kakenai?

It was the announcement of the senbatsu for the second single.

From the position I've been given, I want to show everyone a performance that only I can give.

With everyone together, I want to continue climbing the hill, bit by bit.


























Good night!

2016/06/28 00:35
___________________________________

I apologize for twisting the Japanese into an English pun. "It will come out in the wash" is what you say when something you think is bad has happened, but time will show whether it is bad or not, and will expose any mistake. I don't think Yui actually meant to imply that meaning. She just said that the stain on her dress would come out if it was washed. Probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment