2019-08-16

Takase Mana blog: Snow Princess Kakizaki Memi graduates

Snow Princess 

Takase Mana
2019.08.16


Hello, everyone (。・ω・)ノ゙
It's Takase Mana





Memi....
After this handshake event, Memi's graduation ceremony was held.
Now she has really graduated.
I still don't feel it's real.
No matter when I see her, she's always the Snow Princess Angel




On the bus and on the Shinkansen, we were always beside each other, talking about this and that.
Even though we hadn't been together recently, she was right up against me, sticking to me at the same close distance as always.
Everyone said: "It's strange you're talking so much" (lol)
We did things together, but didn't make special dates to go out. She would ask if I wanted to eat ice cream with her, and we would somehow go out and get it.
Before, I would think: "So we're doing this again?"

But the feeling of doing it again after a long time made me happy

The normal everyday life that was so much fun... That it should change so soon....

When anyone graduates, I think back nostalgically to the time we said we should all graduate.








Since I met Memi three and a half years ago, there has just about not been a single day we didn't meet. We were always together. It was really so much fun....






When work was about to end,
We didn't make any appointment, but just naturally went out to eat together.
Or she would suddenly lead me off to Disneyland!






Really, thank you for all you have done
And let's get along from now on, too!!
Enjoy your life with all you've got, eh    I'm filled with that feeling.







Soft and tender....



When Memi was giving her talk at the end of the ceremony,
I got the feeling I was now in a strange world.

There are just as many partings as there are meetings.

Memi, whom I have been together with as friends from the beginning, is going off on her journey of graduation.

There are still a lot of things I want to do in this world, too, and scenes I want to see. So I'll work to become stronger and more reliable

I'd be happy if you would continue to support Hinatazaka from now on!





And so I will stop here.
Good night



Thank you very much for reading right to the end

Takase Mana  /(o・ω・o)\
_________________________________________


The title of this post is actually "Sunopri," an abbreviation of "Snow Princess Angel," one of her nicknames from when she was younger.

The slightly vicious smile on the cat emoji Mana uses to symbolize Memi seems somehow appropriate, lol. Memi is a woman with many sides, from soft and tender through joyful to pushy and aggressive. She led Manafi a merry dance...and Manafi loved it.

I like the black dress Memi is wearing in the top pic. Elegant everyday street clothes? I think she's wearing it in one of the pics on Aya-chan's post (just previous to this one).

No comments:

Post a Comment