2019-08-14

Takamoto Ayaka blog: Kakizaki Memi graduates...but we still go out to eat together

Snow falling on a hot day....

Takamoto Ayaka
2019.08.15  06:53h


Hello, it's Takamoto Ayaka.

First, at the recent Nagoya individual handshake event,
I was given some sessions off because of my physical condition.

I apologize to everyone who came to see me.
I wanted to talk to everyone, too, and I even started the day, but ended up reaching my limit.

However, the rest allowed me to recover and I'm fine now!

It really came home to me that I have not been looking after myself well enough.
Looking after your physical condition is an important part of the work.

I'll do my best to show people a happy and healthy me when we next meet.

I'm sorry for causing you so much worry.








We performed Doremisolashido on Music Station for the second time!

I never imagined we would get to do it on Music Station twice.
It made me tremendously happy!!

The new outfits are so cute I seem to hear them going "do-re-mi".
They really make us look cute. I want to wear them again.





I love the Vine Dance and do it all the time




And finally, at this last Kyun handshake event, Memi's graduation ceremony was held.
Congratulations to Memi on her graduation. It's so good that I met her.

Thanks to Memi for all her hard work. She really did her utmost. So much so that I wonder what I could say about myself.
Memi was truly strong. Though she was young, she was really together. A girl who held fast to her own ideas.

From here on, I absolutely hope that she will be happy.
I wish for Memi's happiness from the bottom of my heart.

It's really sad to say goodbye to Memi the idol.
I remember so well talking till dawn at Memi's place.

But from now on I want to make lots of memories with Memi the ordinary girl.

Actually, we just went out to eat together recently.

Let's go out to eat again, eh.










I love Memi!



Thank you for looking at this post right to the end

Takamoto Ayaka

628
________________________________________________


Sorry, I don't know what the title of the post refers to, either. Maybe the way the white outfits looked? Maybe the fact that Memi, of all people, graduated? I doubt it's either of those.

This is Aya-chhan's 628th blog post.



No comments:

Post a Comment