2021-02-22

Fujiyoshi Karin blog 2021.2.22 -- Aion Card, Non-No mag, TGC Runway





Somebody's asleep


Starting Friday, December 19th, an original design Aion Card will go on sale

New ad videos have also been released online. I hope you'll check them out

https://www.aeon.co.jp/campaign/lp/sakurazaka46/





Non-No has put me in their April issue, which went on sale Saturday, February 20th

Once again it's forehead-showing Fujiyoshi

Please be sure to





I'll also appear in the Tokyo Girls Collection show that will take place online on February 28th

I've been given a place on the runway, and Sakurazaka46 will also perform



My outfit for this runway

Is totally different from the last one, and I'm really excited

For this, also,
Please be sure to!


I'm looking forward to it
So much



Fujiyoshi Karin
2021/02/22 11:41






No comments:

Post a Comment