2018-12-16

Sasaki Mirei blog: Happy feelings from the Budoukan Christmas Lives

Things that don't normally happen

Sasaki Mirei
2018.12.04


Hello (*´꒳​`*)
It's the Sasakis' Mii-pan!!








With Nacho


We were able to complete the finale of Hiragana Christmas 2018, our three days at Budoukan, without incident.

Thank you so much to everyone who came; to those who couldn't get a ticket and were standing outside; and to those who couldn't get a ticket and supported us from home!!

This was a live in which we felt everyone's kindness tremendously

Everyone did rainbow penlights for us during Joyful.

And even more than that, on the final day during my solo, you did red and blue penlights for me.

I was as happy as I could be.




Also for these lives, Akimoto Manatsu and Shiraishi Mai of Nogizaka46 came to see us (゚O゚)

And when I heard what they said about it I was stunned!!!

It made me tremendously happy  ‪(*´꒳​`*)


Thank you very much!!



The Kanji Keyaki 2nd gens also all came expressly to see us.

After the show, they came and greeted us. They said they had learned from us through their tears. That gave me such happy feelings.

That's the first time anyone has said that to me, and I was really, really happy.

Maybe we are becoming, just slightly, beings people admire.

We will all do our very best to become more and more like that!!


And then there's Hinano

On all three days, just before the encore, Hiragana's 3rd gen member Hinano came on stage.

She's just so cute.

But since we only have one 3rd gen member, I was worried that she would feel quite insecure.


But everyone finds Hinano so cute and spoils her. Seeing that, I feel at ease (lol)

Cute, cute Hinano, let's do our best together!!!


Truly, thank you very much to everyone who came.

This was Hiragana's last live of the year, and to have so many people come together to support us made me so happy!!


But I think we can do much, much more. We won't stop here, we will aim higher and higher, and work hard with everything we've got in the coming year!!


Please be good to us from now on ⸜(๑⃙⃘'ᗜ'๑⃙⃘)⸝

  Sasaki Mirei 
________________________________________________________________
posted 2018/12/14   19:36h


Especially on the third night, there actually were people standing outside following as well as they could via the sound leaking out of the building. They reported to Twitter and 5ch.

Akimoto Manatsu posted: "Hiragana saikou!"  ("Hiragana's the greatest!")

"Nacho", with Mirei in the photos, is Ushio Sarina of Hiragana Keyaki.

No comments:

Post a Comment