2018-12-18

Nagahama Neru blog: The year ending; photobook rankings; going from bar to bar

Dim blue,   321

Nagahama Neru
2018.12.12



Hello


The days rattle by
And suddenly it's mid-December.
A feeling of year's end ~



At Countdown Japan I really want to hear Okuda Tamio --
When I sent out that message
I got a surprising number of letters back from everyone.

My father likes him a lot.
We have often watched the DVD together
Of him singing and talking live at the Hiroshima City baseball stadium.



What an exciting year-end it is.



My photobook "Koko Kara"
Has gotten 2nd place among photobooks
In the Amazon annual book rankings.

And in the Amazon ranking awards
It got 2nd place in the entertainment section!




Whew!
Another year has passed, has it?
Thank you very much, everyone, as always.





The two of them did a skit using a keyholder.






I shot away flash-flash-flash
And got loads of cute photos of the two of them.


Heh-heh-heh.


Do your best --
There's not much left of this year...




Now that I'm finally 20,
I think I'll blaze a trail, one by one, through all the elegant bars
That have come out on Yoshida Rui Wanders the Bars.

It's exciting, being an adult...



Thank you for reading.

Nagahama Neru
___________________________________________________
posted 2018/12/12   00:07h


The other members in the photos are Watanabe Rika and Nagasawa Nanako.

Countdown Japan 1819 takes place the weekend after Christmas. Kanji Keyaki will be on at noon on the first day, Friday 28 December. Okuda Tamio is on another of the five stages at 19:00h that night (7pm). Okuda Tamio 奥田民生  homepage. video.

Neru's talk about cruising the best bars is less shocking to me this week than it was a few weeks ago, when she and Oda Nana talked about it on radio (Kochi Hoshi 23 November). Twenty-year-olds in my country tend to drink a lot, so why shouldn't Neru? I guess.

Neru: Somehow it seems that I'm pretty good with alcohol. Whew.

Oda: I see.

Neru: Oda Nana's 20, too, right? In June.

Oda: Yes, in June.

Neru: I turned 20 in September. There was a live on my birthday, September 4th, and one the next day, too. So I escaped making my debut with liquor on my birthday.

Oda: Uh-huh.

Neru: So it doesn't really matter when you make your alcohol debut.

Oda: Truly.

Neru:  So I was waiting for someone to drink with, but at a certain point just got excited about doing it and thought: "Oh, well, I'll drink today."

Oda: Ohhh.

Neru: I went to a bar by myself.

Oda: Eh? Amazing. (laughs) Alone?

Neru: Uh-huh.

Oda: And? (laughs)

Neru: Well, the drinks list was full of names I didn't know.

Oda: Yes, at first you'd have no idea.

Neru: I'd only heard of sake and whisky, and I thought sake was stronger....

Oda: It does seem strong (laughs).

Neru: I drank whisky cut with water and didn't get drunk at all!

Oda: Ah, is that so?

Neru: So maybe people from Kyushu really are strong against alcohol.

Oda: Eh? Are Kyushu people that strong?

Neru: That's what they say.

Oda: Oh, I see.


Comments from Japan:
  • Starts with whisky, eh. Way to go.
  • Straight to whisky and water
  • I want to get drunk with Neruuuuu! (weeps)
  • Neru's amazing.
  • Neru's the greatest: for her first time she drinks whisky alone.
  • Drinking alone -- it's good she can hold her liquor.

Yoshida Rui Wanders the Bars is a show on Tokyo TV.




The colour I've translated "dim blue" is usu-ai:


No comments:

Post a Comment