2018-12-17

Nogizaka's Akimoto Manatsu praises the Hiragana Keyaki Christmas lives


In her Monday blog, Akimoto Manatsu of Nogizaka46 says she and Shiraishi Mai went to one of Hiragana Keyaki's Christmas lives at Budoukan and had a wonderful time. Here is an excerpt from her blog:


Hello (。・ω・。)

It's gotten quite frigid.
Have you all caught colds yet?

As for me, hay fever aside, I'm in pretty good health (^^)



Recently, I went with Maiyan to watch
Hiragana Christmas 2018 ♪

We really enjoyed it!
We both got into very high spirits ♥

Our mood became "HAPPY"!





In fact, I decided to come on the spur of the moment,
To see Katoshi-chan, lol.

During the show, she made a zukkyun toward me
Which did not escape my attention ♥
 

It was also the first time I had heard
Sasaki Mirei-chan's Wazuka na Hikari
And it took a tight grip on my heart ♪

I downloaded it and am listening to it a lot  (^^)



New member Hinano-chan
Did her supremely cute catchphrase
Just for Maiyan and me
And both of us totally fell for her ♥ lol.




___________________________________________________________________
posted 2018/12/17  13:00h


When I started this blog, I intended to write about both Keyaki and Nogi. I didn't realize how deeply I would fall for Keyaki, lol. I really haven't written about Nogizaka at all.

It's a thrill to be able to bring in the elder sisters, especially to talk about the youngest sister, Hiragana.

The very youngest sister in Hiragana, 14-year-old 3gen Kamimura Hinano, has the viral catchphrase "Hinanonano."

"Katoshi" is Hiragana 1gen member Katou Shiho.



No comments:

Post a Comment