2018-11-05

Nagahama Neru blog: New TV ad, photobook sales

Toast brown,  308

Nagahama Neru
2018.11.05


Hello!

Every day, I read the blog
Of someone who travels around the word taking photos
(Pe-chan told me about it)

I read it when I'm going somewhere in a bus, etc.

When I happen to lift my eyes from the page,
It's like "Eh, where am I?"



That happens when I'm reading, too.
It feels as if I've entered another world.
The real world seems unreal.


There are so many places in the world that I want to go!


(:˒_ヽ)


The Nagatani-en X Keyakizaka46
"Let's get together over green-tea rice"
Campaign has started!!

We also appear in a TV commercial






When you buy their green-tea rice, there's a card with it!
I got one that said "Neru-chan"! Hooray!



There's a star on Yukka's forehead!!
Be sure to take a look!





Also,
It appears that the photo collection, Koko Kara
Has had its tenth printing and has broken through 200,000 copies


Hyaaa!
I'm as happy as I could possibly be.


Even now
I look back over the photos and the afterword
And get encouragement from the me of that time...!

That time was like a vision...



Thank you very much, as always (。-_-。)
May your affection for me continue forever.


Thank you for reading.

Nagahama Neru
_________________________________________________________
posted 2018/11/05  13:11h


The ad campaign Neru mentions is for the Nagatani-en tea company, which makes an ochazuke (rice moistened with green tea) mix (永谷園  お茶漬け). Here's one of the commercials:




The title of this post, as of other recent posts, refers to a colour:


#B36D4D

焦香

The colour name 焦香 kogarekou seems to refer to "burnt fragrance," and the same term is used for toasted grain of some kind, so I called the colour "toast brown".

No comments:

Post a Comment