2018-11-10

Nagahama Neru blog post: A quiet restaurant in Nagasaki

Dewgrass Color,  316   

Nagahama Neru
2018.11.11


Good evening.

It's in a purely happy mood that I write this post.

Usually,
It takes me one or two days
Of adding and erasing to write a post.

But I don't want to forget this mood
So I'm just setting down my memories as they are.




There's a certain restaurant
That the technical people in the shooting team
Recommended.

So I went and ate dinner there.

It's a quiet place standing in a residential area,
A famous restaurant among the locals.


As I waited for the food,
No matter where my eyes fell was nice.

With what perfect timing
They brought the moist towel to wipe my hands! lol




I wondered if there was some rule of silence there
Unknown to children.

Fidgety Neru-san was activated.



They didn't seem to mind that.
They were so warm.
The host and hostess and the guests, too. Really.

The shop seemed to be absolutely wrapped
In a veil of light, a veil of kindness.


Just remembering it makes me heave a sigh of relief.



When I said it was delicious,
The host just laughed.

He laughed with a real "ka" sound!
And his face was so cute that my chest tightened...

He said he was 77 years old. So refined. Outstanding.



The host and hostess seemed to get along so well.
They were a true loving couple!!
A wonderful husband and wife. Enviable.



The guests, too
Joined in the conversation,
All saying it was a once-in-a-lifetime encounter.
And how great it was that we met today.

And they said the same when it was time for me to go
And we were torn apart. Lovely words ( ◜◡◝ )


Even though there was no
Especially funny episode
Or happening or joke...!



Nevertheless now I feel extremely warm and relaxed,
And the words "I'm ready to do my utmost at anything"
Shine like a lamp in my heart.

So I thought I'd try writing a blog post!



Neru-san wants to do her best...

And so I return to Tokyo
To my restless, busy days
Where I run into inconsiderate people
Whom I don't know,
And my heart is quietly worn down.

It's the same for everyone!
Everyone is working hard and doing their best. You are, too!


When the hostess took my hand
Much power poured into me! It did!

I want to do my best, in everything.
Will I do it?
I think I will.



I may be exaggerating
But it seems like this will become an important memory in my life.
Just a small bit of warmth, but it seems like a light that will never fade (。-_-。)

It's important to me...



That's the kind of post it is.  Just like that.




I love it when I hear the sound of a ship!



Just skim the post as you like, eh (´-`).。oO
Thank you for reading.

Nagahama Neru
______________________________________________________
posted 2018/11/11  04:17h


Neru writing late at night, after a wonderful day in her home town. For me, this post is a real keeper. I hope I have been able to convey the intimacy and elegance of Neru's writing. These posts when she lets her writer-self free are always wonderful. And they show me yet again the huge future that is opening up in front of her.

"Dewflower color" (Tsuyukusa-iro, #71A4D9) is named for the Asiatic dayflower and looks like this:


No comments:

Post a Comment