2018-11-09

Nagahama Neru blog: Filming a TV drama in Nagasaki, tangerines and a new friend

Coral,  315

Nagahama Neru
2018.11.09


Good evening!


I've been dreaming a lot lately.

Frightening or happy,
All I remember is the aftertaste.


Why do I never remember what was in them? (´-`).。oO



The filming of Kanzarashi ni Koi Shite is finished.

Beginning with Kanjiya Shihori-san
Endou Ken'ichi-san
Izumi Chinu-san and
Miyazaki Karen-san

My fellow-actors, the location team --
Everyone was warm and kind and funny
And I passed happy days with them.



Also,
Today I met a cute kid!!





White...round...

The Shimabara PR character
Kanzarashi.

Kanzarashi is an azarashi [a seal]
And that's her name, I was told.

I love her...



Blending in!





She looked at me!




Buried!




Lining up!




Here I be!


I shot pictures of Kanzarashi for a whole day (:˒_ヽ)_






(This photo is not of Kanzarashi)


Thanks for reading.

Nagahama Neru
__________________________________________________
posted 2018/11/09  14:20h

I'd missed that info about Neru's TV drama. She is appearing in a one-shot drama for NHK (the Neru network)  to be aired in the new year, on 6 February at 9pm on NHK's BS Premium channel. The shooting took place over the past week or so. The drama is called Kanzarashi no Koi Shite ["Loving Kanzarashi"].

The story is about the revival of famous sweet shop in Shimabara, in the Nagasaki area -- called Kanzarashi -- which was closed twenty years before.

Neru says: "To be able to act in a drama set in Nagasaki Prefecture is truly an honour, and makes me so happy... I went to Shimabara many times when I was a child, since I had a friend who lived there... I don't have much acting experience, so I feel some nervousness... For this story of Nagasaki, I want to do my all to act in a way that is enjoyable." (source)

Some people have been struck by the very tight close-up shot Neru made of herself. Me, too. Although the focus is a bit off, it seems.

Neru has been very active on Keyaki Message over the past few days, perhaps because the shooting was over and she had some free time. She continues to give us a song of the day, most days. And she answers people's questions, either from Message posts or from handshake events.

No comments:

Post a Comment