2018-08-27

Kakizaki Memi blog: Handshake event flowers (including Memi)...plus reports from handshake guests

The Flowers

Kakizaki Memi
2018.08.28


Good evening,
It's Kakizaki Memi





Here are photos of the flowers I received at the Nagoya and Kyoto handshake events.



Nagoya










Kyoto








Thank you for so many flowers.

They make me very happy.



MeiMei turned 20 on August 23rd.
Happy Birthday, MeiMei!!!!


I can hardly believe MeiMei is 20...lol.

Let's continue to be friends, eh, Mei-chan lol.


Bye-bye

Kakizaki Memi
 ______________________________________________________
posted 180828  04:46h


It's a red-letter day when Memi posts two days in a row. She has been totally occupied with rehearsals for the play, but now she must have some free time, since they probably have the performance down and just have to keep doing it. But as Memi said in her Showroom: "The last performance will probably be quite different from the first one.... I don't know, but probably."

She is not a very frequent poster either to her blog or to Keyaki Message. Enough for me, but she doesn't rank high on the lists of frequent posters. I'd say she was just busy, but I know she goes to movies and plays games -- Magia Record, for one, right now. I'm happy about that. I don't want her to be like a salaryman, working constantly. She should live a bit of normal 16-year-old life, doing what she feels like.

I love how she looked at Nagoya, in that white dress with lace and a chain-pattern.

I've got a few reports from the two handshake events:

Yu: Waaah! A yukata!
Memi: Yes, indeed.
Yu: You didn't wear one at Nagoya. This makes me really happy!!
Memi: Thank you!
Yu: So bright! I can't look at you directly! (Acting like she's too bright.) 
Memi: Yes, shining! (acting as if she's shining.)


Me: This is the last for today...
Memi: Ehh? I see...
Me:  Since it's the last, how about something cute to stare at? (staring at her)
Memi: (Looking straight at me, then suddenly giving a wink)
Me: (Lets out a wordless wail.) 


Ha: In the play, what would you like me to look for?
Memi:  Ummm... (The way she looked as she was thinking was so cute that time stood still).
Memi: I guess the  singing. Be sure to listen, eh! 
Ha: Okeh

Singing, eh. I have to listen to that!
Does Memi control the world? Time really did stand still then, lolol.


Ha: It's been a long time. Since the Osaka pairs handshake.
Memi: Oh, thank you.
Ha: Since I couldn't make it to the last session, I really regret not seeing the yukata, lolol. 
Memi: Eh? Well, then, how about this?
Puffs her cheeks.
So damn cute, lolol.

Aki: So you'll be on Pokemon's House, eh!
Memi: I will! Watch, eh.
Aki: 'Course.
Memi: Yay! Pokemon's House (shaking her fist)
Aki: Pokemon's House... (Yay?)
Aki: I'll watch and tell you what I thought.
Memi: I'll be waiting...
[note: Memi will be on the kids' show Let's Get Together at Pokemon's House next Sunday morning.]



Yu: Do you like pears?
Memi: Pears? Yes1 I love them!!
Yu: I heard from Mii-Pan's talk -- this was quite a while ago -- that you eat them skin and all. Is that true?
Memi: Ah, yes! I eat the skin.
Yu: I can understand it with apples, but pears?
Memi: They're totally delicious! I eat everything with the skin.
Yu: Ehh, I see. Everything?
Memi: Uh-huh!
Yu: I see (turning back as I left)
Memi: Ah! Not everything! (laughs)
Yu: No, not everything. (laughs)
[note: People have referred to this custom of Memi's as part of her "girl from the wilds" image.]


 
Yu: You've finished the second day of the play, are you still in great shape?
Memi: Yees...still living!
Yu:  Oh! I haven't seen it yet, so I really, really want to go!
Memi: Ehh! I'm glad!
Yu: You were concerned that you wouldn't look good, but Iroha-chan really, really suits you!
Memi: Mmm... Thank you.
[note: I'm a bit concerned that the play is tiring for Memi. She does look a bit tired in pics from the handshake event.]


Yu: I saw MadoMagi, too
Memi: Unh.
Yu: It was like: "Mami-san, Mami-saaaan!"
Memi: Mami-san... Really, I love Mami-san.
Yu: You said it!
Memi: Unh. Mamified (laughs).

Yu writes: "I laughed to hear the word 'Mamified' from Memi's lips." (Mamirareta means to have done to you what was done to Mami in MadoMagi: her head was separated from her body, bitten off by a witch/monster.)

Yu: Did you see my letter?
Memi: I saw it! 
Yu: Ah, I see. So, you saw the Kakizaki interchange, then?
Memi: I saw it, I saw it! I know it! I've often gone to Niigata!

[note: This is probably the photo he refers to, of the off-ramp to the town of Kakizaki on the coast expressway in Niigata prefecture:


Kakizaki is where the Kakizaki River enters the Japan Sea. Memi lives in Nagano prefecture, south and west of there.]

No comments:

Post a Comment