2018-06-09

Nagahama Neru blog: Kyushu tourism award, photobook sales, TV shows

Robot,  291

Nagahama Neru
2018.06.09


Hello.

Somehow I've been given a special
Discover the Charms of Kyushu award!!!




This is really a tremendous honour.
Thank you so very much.

This year, finally,
I have been to all the prefectures of Kyushu,
So now I will work harder to convey their charms.




Also,
My photobook From Here
Has ranked first for the first half of the year!!!

The photobook has changed all kinds of things for me.
Koko Kara has brought me many first steps.



That people are visiting the Goto Islands and Nagasaki
Makes me so happy.

Truly, thank you very much
To everyone who has taken an interest in me
And has come to see me, and so on.



The 18-year-old me... So young. Lol.
Life has no brakes, eh....

In no time, I will be 20.
I will continue to firmly keep hold of
The things about me that will change, and the things that do not change...!!


I look forward to living through this time with all of you.



From now on, please continue to treat me well!




And for those of you who still haven't got a copy: if you like, please...!!




TV:

Cream Quiz Miracle 9

Next Wednesday, the 13th, at 8pm
On TV Asahi.
I was given a place in the Weather Forecaster team.
It was very funny. We laughed a lot!

This episode was thrilling, too!
Please be sure to watch!!



Cream vs. Hayashi Osamu

Thursday the 29th at 7pm!
This is also on Asahi TV.
The quiz king made a deep impression on me.
Let's watch together, ready to push the button first, okay

Since miracles happen,
Please be absolutely sure to watch to the end!!



[Memi, Neru]




Thank you very much for reading.

Nagahama Neru
________________________________________________________
posted 180609  16:52h

There was a video of the award ceremony on Japanese morning TV:





Here are some more photos I've come across recently:





No comments:

Post a Comment