2018-06-10

Kakizaki Memi blog: Handshake event dresses, flowers, reports; pics with Paripi, Neru

Pii-tan

Kakizaki Memi
2018.06.11


Hello, it's Kakizaki Memi.




I've recently become close with Paripi -- Tomita Suzuka

I call her Pii-tan. lol.

I'm actually not very good with the food of that name [note: piitan = Chinese pidan preserved eggs]






There was a handshake event on June 2nd in Nagoya!

These were my dresses




A fresh, cute, check dress




A dress with lots of frills


I took pictures with the flowers










Thank you very much, as always



Neru and I made our hair match




Neruuu




Meooow




Thank you so much to everyone who came to the handshake event <(_ _*)>


Bye-bye

Kakizaki Memi
______________________________________________
written evening 180610, posted 180611  10:04h


"Pitan" are the Chinese pidan, known as "thousand-year-old eggs." They are preserved in a way that makes them taste like sharp cheese, and look like this:


The sharp taste and odd appearance make them a bit hard to get used to, but I myself quite like them (with lots of sesame oil). That sharp taste is a bit like Paripi. Good nickname, Memi. I think that, despite how different their styles are, Memi and Paripi share an ironic, rather surreal sense of humour.

Memi (and Neru) posted a little video of the two of them a day or so ago on Keyaki Message. One of the cutest things ever, especially when Memi looked closely at Neru's cheek and then gave it a quick air-kiss. Sorry I don't feel I can post it.

I like the emoji Memi uses for Neru: The word "neru" means to sleep (although that's not actually the derivation of Neru's name).  

Here are a few recent pics. First, Memi getting Ozeki to listen to her voice on the new release:


 Next, a couple of pics of Memi with Mii-Pan:




Below is a fan's mock-up of the cover of a Memi photobook entitled "Snow Princess Angel." That's the title Memi said on GanaOshi that she wanted for a photobook, based on a nickname given her in elementary school. The abbreviation, "SunoPri," has been used a lot by Memi fans over the past week. The pic is from January in Nagano.




And good versions of a couple of pics from the time of the Ayumi stage play have shown up:



Finally, here are some reports from fans (two fans, Aki and Take-chan) from the Nagoya handshake event:

Take: It's been a while
Memi: Take-chan!
Take: I'm tired from work yesterday and can't keep my eyes open. Wake me up.
Memi: Wake up, Take-chan (in a sweet voice).
Take: Thank you! (Eyes wide open.)


Take: Hi, it's Take-chan!
Memi: Take-chan!
Take: Can I say something serious?
Memi: What, what?
Take: That I really want to see you with Yurina-chan again.
Memi: We've been close all along! Super close!!!
Take: (Really?) I'm going to the first day of the tour in Nagoya!
Memi: Thank you! Bye-bye.
Take: Bye-bye.



Aki: Memihiko was really cool. He was handsome!
Memi: Ehh? Stop it. I'm embarrassed (with a pained look on her face).
Aki: But of course, I'm more handsome, eh. Hahaha! ←
Memi: Grrr! I guess you got me.
Aki: I apologize. I just got caught up.
Memi: Ahahah. Total defeat, lol.
Aki: I'm sorry. Forget it.


Aki: Looking forward to the tour.
Memi: Uh-huh. Are you coming?
Aki: Sorry, I can't come because of work.
Memi: Ehh? That's no good.
Aki: But instead... No, I should have said this first.
Memi: Ehh? What? Scary.
Aki: It's okay. It will probably please you, so I'll tell you at the handshake event in mid-July.
Memi: I look forward to it. I'll be waiting for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment