2018-06-05

Nagahama Neru blog: Magazine features, photos, Hiragana album

Tile,  290

Nagahama Neru
2018.06.03


Good evening 

Today was a handshake event in Nagoya.
Thank you very much
To all of you who came!!


 

Our own clothes. Boom.




Yesterday, and on last week's Kochi Sei [Neru's radio show],
Two songs from Hiragana Keyaki's 1st album, Hashiridasu Shunkan
Were made public!

I really apologize
For the late mention.

They were released right after each other.
Both the singing and the video are...!

And there are 18 new songs! Fabulous!



It goes on sale June 20th.
Please be sure to get it 




(Memi)



Yesterday Hiragana de Koi wo Shitai
Was released on Kochi Sei.

Cute and catchy. I liked it right away
Ganagana Hiragana gana ~~



Shii-chan came to be my partner.
She was so, so funny.
Please be sure to listen.

http://www.allnightnippon.com/keyaki/

Here's somewhere you can listen to it any time.


I really like our feature
"When you climbed trees as a kid
Didn't you fall some time?"
Please send us your reports!

Of course, I'm also looking forward to info for our other features 





(on sale now)

SPUR magazine

What? I'm in SPUR!!
I wore lots of wonderful yukata.
I went and bought the magazine the day it went on sale!
Fantastic.... I'm in SPUR!!! Wow!!!



bis magazine

I got a special section: "New report dissecting Nagahama Neru"!
There are a lot of my own clothes and things in it.
It was fun answering the huge number of questions
Shiho-chan, Kyonko, Kumi and MeiMei are also there!



(published June 6th)

Da Vinci magazine

Whaaat?!
I got to have a conversation with Tsujimura Mizuki-sensei,
Winner of this year's Booksellers' Award.

In my elementary school's library, I read all her books intently.
To be able to actually meet her....
I was shaking.

She gave me a copy of Made-to-order Murderers Club
And I went straight home and read it.
The cat's name was "Neru"!!

Such a refined and wonderful person.... That was my impression.



Weekly Young Jump

I truly apologize
That I wasn't able to announce this ahead of time in the blog


And I was given the cover of last week's edition!
My first Young Jump cover.
Truly, what an honour.

Thank you so much
To everyone who got one!!!!





Nana Observation.




I've got lots more to write,
So I'll update again 


Thank you very much for reading.

Nagahama Neru
_________________________________________________
posted 180603  19:24


Sorry that I missed this post when it came out. It was ten days between posts for Neru. A long time for her, even though she is not one of the most frequent posters.

That list of magazine publications is impressive. Some of the yukata photos in SPUR have been reposted widely:





And so have photos from bis. I look forward to seeing the "100 answers to 100 questions" analyzing Neru:





Of course I enjoy the picture with Memi, in her zashiki warashi mode (a zashiki warashi is a mischievous but friendly child ghost haunting a house). It was cute in the Keyaki Republic announcement SHOWROOM how Memi kept glancing over at Neru, who she admires so much and was close to when Neru was in Hiragana. She called her "Neruko" quite early on. I wondered what Memi was glancing off-screen at early in the show, and it turned out to be Neru. Then she kept looking back over her shoulder at Neru when she was on-screen behind her. Lol. Neru fascinates a lot of people.

Here's the Weekly Young Jump cover. This is an extremely popular seinen manga magazine with a weekly circulation of over half a million. It seems that only 3-4 shounen manga mags (aimed a bit younger) have a higher circulation. English-language Wikipedia says: "...The manga series within the magazine target mature male readers and tend to consist of heavy levels of violence, transgressive subject matter, and a fair amount of ecchi and gambling...." Tht's one way of looking at it, lol.



The link to hear Kochi Sei is good only in Japan. You can find episodes on YouTube, however. Search for こちら有楽町星空放送局

Of course, that's Fuu-chan in the top photo and Yone-san with dyed hair in the third. And "Nana Observation" refers to Oda Nana's "Pon Observation" long series of candid shots of Kobayashi Yui.

No comments:

Post a Comment