2018-05-30

Kakizaki Memi blog: Live concerts coming in rainy June

Live concerts coming soon ~ 

Kakizaki Memi
2018.05.31


Good evening,
It's Kakizaki Memi.

The Plum Rains are on their way 

The rainy season is so wet and humid.
My hair gets all tangled
And somehow I just can't get my mood up.
I don't like it much 

Come soon, summer ~






Songs from Hashiridasu Shunkan have been made public

There's also a unit song by Mii-Pan and me 

The title is Sanrinsha ni Noritai ["I want to ride a tricycle"]

It's a really wonderful song, please look forward to it

What unit name shall we use ~

If you think of a good one, please let me know





Manafi wrote about this next part in her blog ↓




We just came to take a look.




Ah! I looked away




I'm looking again....cute.

This is a cute photo, eh


Finally we're down to less than a week until the lives!

We're working hard-a-Fii --







Bye-bye

Kakizaki Memi
_____________________________________________________
written evening 180530, posted 180531  04:05h

The first three concerts of the album tour will be next Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday in Yokohama.

In Japan, June and early July are usually filled with heavy rains called the tsuyu. The name is written with the kanji for "plum rain" 梅雨.

I'm confused about the furniture store (?maybe it's a warehouse of stage props?). I can't see it in any recent post by Manafi. 

Memi has some wonderful scenes in the MV of Kidaishiteinai Jibun, which was posted on YouTube yesterday.  Too bad they're all just milliseconds long. Very disappointing. But I've made a lot of screencaps, and will put some in my next post.

Don't those white outfits look good?

Now here's something for my fellow grammar-lovers (and for no-one else). Just after the first photo, there's a line: "There's also a unit song by Mii-Pan and me." This may sound awkward to some people, but it is in fact correct."Me" is an object of the preposition "by," and should therefore be in the objective case (not the subjective "I"). I don't want anyone to think Memi is being ungrammatical, lol. She actually writes pretty well, simply and clearly.

3 comments:

  1. mind to translate the blog of s.mirei.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a good post and I was thinking of doing it myself. You've pushed me over the edge. I won't be able to get it out right away, but I should be able to post it in about 12 hours or so. Thanks for the push.

      Delete
  2. hiragana's recent outfits have all been great, and not only because they're a nice contrast to the slobby, unflattering lane kanji have found themselves in. the skirts in ima ni mite iro in particular.

    ReplyDelete