2018-03-21

Nagahama Neru blog: Handshake dress, new magazine photos

The Colour Blue,  279

Nagahama Neru
2018.03.22


Good evening.

Sorry for leaving a bit of a gap
Between blog posts.

I'm fine!


Saturday and today, there have been
Individual handshake events in Tokyo 

Thank you very much
To those who came!!!





My outfit was a vintage dress!




Today, Tokyo is extremely cold.
It seems it has even snowed 

Please be careful not to catch cold, eh



Also,
I have been given the cover of
This week's Young Magazine!

For me, it became
A very special photo session  

Please be sure to!





Something I bought recently 


Thank you very much for reading.

Nagahama Neru
_______________________________________________
posted 180322  00:26h

The photos are Neru with Sugai Yuuka above, and Neru below with a book of known photographers' photos of actresses. It came out last fall.

Here are some photos that have shown up on Twitter. The first four are from the Young Magazine feature. I'm not sure about the others:







 












No comments:

Post a Comment