2018-03-16

Kakizaki Memi blog: Flower-viewing, TV appearance, handshake

Mimosa

Kakizaki Memi
2018.03.17


Good evening.
It's Kakizaki Memi.

It's coming to be cherry-blossom-viewing season ✿*:・゚

Recently, when I went for a walk, the mimosas were in full bloom.
They were wonderfully cute
But since I have hay fever, it got pretty awful in an instant.

I want to go cherry-blossom-viewing






Tomorrow, March 17, 21:30 - 22:00,
Sasaki Kumi and Ushio Sarina and I will appear
On Otoboke Pops!

It's my first outside program
And I was pretty nervous, but I worked hard at it

Please be sure to watch


Tomorrow is the first handshake event for the 6th single

I'm so excited to meet everyone \( *´ω`* )/

See you tomorrow!

I'll be waiting for you









Bye-bye.

Kakizaki Memi
__________________________________________________________
written 180316 evening, posted by staff 180317  00:39h


Of course, "cherry-blossom-viewing" is a translation of the word hanami, "flower-viewing," which refers to going out with friends or family and having a picnic under the blossoming cherry-trees.

As for hay fever, apparently yogurt was not enough to stave it off forever.

Memi and Manafi's trip to Tokyo Disneyland continues to be a source of photos -- both here and in Keyaki Message.

Here's a photo from some other, rainy/snowy, occasion: Manafi, Memi and ?? (Mirei and MeiMei?). Not sure where this is from. Found it on Twitter, I believe.


No comments:

Post a Comment