2018-03-23

Kakizaki Memi blog: Handshake event pics (plus guest reports)

March 17 Individual Handshake Event

Kakizaki Memi
2018.03.24


Good evening,
It's Kakizaki Memi

There was an individual handshake event on March 17th


Since it's graduation season, I wore a school uniform 




Congratulations on your graduation  

This spring, I'll be in second-year high school




 


Fluffo-fluffo Manafi-san:




The character costume (?) was so cute that I wanted to wear it, too

Maybe I'll borrow it for next time


And there was one more outfit!





I really, really like this skirt!


The see-through and the vari-coloured beads are really cute ♡♡
 
I like the aqua blouse, too ( ´﹀` )


Flowers  *✲゚*。 









Thank you very much, as always

It was the first time we'd done a handshake event at Tokyo Big Sight, and it was really fun


Thank you to everyone who came!

 


Bye-bye

Kakizaki Memi
________________________________________________
written evening 180323, posted by staff 180324  02:35h

In the first session on the weekend, Memi and Manafi both wore pyjamas. Memi doesn't include a pic here, but there's one from Manafi:





Manafi in her costume (those lips!):





Here are some reports from handshake guests:

"With Memi in pyjamas and slippers, I just about lost consciousness.  We talked back and forth, but I don't remember it at all. Good treatment as always." @goldkiwi358

"5th session. Memi was really at a high level of excitement, smiling from beginning to end.  Memi-only is the best." @naacoo4dy

"1st session: pyjamas. 2nd: pony tail. 4th: white outfit with her normal hair. 5th: braided twintails. Memi-chan was the greatest in all of them." @KAITO_MEMI

"1st session. Me: Hi. Memi: Ah. Hello. Me: You mentioned it in Message. What kind of chocolate do you like? Memi: Uhh...probably strawberry chocolate. And lately, bitter. Me: "Milk! Milk! Milk!" Memi: (giggles) (I want to make bitter love to you...)" @bananamaki46

"4th session. Me: Memii! This is my last time today! Memi: Aww. Is that so? Me: Since I won't be coming for a while, I'll confess to you, okay? Memi: Okay. Me: Please go out with me!! Memi: Okay! But keep it a secret, okay?  Me: Thank you!! Bye-byee. Memi: Bye-byee!  Isn't she the best? Lol." @26_keyaki

"5th session, second time around. I'm looking forward to the TV show! Memi hates losing, so competitions between the two generations should be fun!  I'll do my best! she replied, her smiling face full of charming loveliness. Cuuuute..." @nogiami46

"2nd session. Me: .... (just looking at her)  Kaki: (She stared back and then, seeming to realize something, puffed her cheeks.) In that instant, I was completely done in by her cuteness, lol. Ponytail + looking back at me + puffed cheeks were just unfair, lol." @keyaki46_love1

"5th session. Memi-chan smelled wonderful. Thank you very much for the whole day. I'll be back to see you on April 22nd." @0305N0Gi_AyAnE

"5th session. Security: Please raise your hands. Me: Ah, yes. (In my nervousness, I did a weak sort of high-five with him.) Security: Ah... (making his inspection). Me: I forgot what I was going to say. Memi: Uhh... Me: So...give me some good fishing.  Memi: Um...I love you! So she really made up for it." @zukki_keyaki

"2nd session (my first handshake). Me: Memi, how do you do? On the 46show, doing Hakusen, you winked, didn't you? That was when I decided to make you my oshi. Memi: Eh ✨ (wink). Me: Just like that!! Thank you!! (I thought I was dying.)" @naruga013

"4th session. Me: This is my last time today. Please fish me! Memi: Uhhh...I love you 😊 Me: Thank you! I'll be back! Memi: Good! See you. (It was simple, but it made me so happy.)" @keyaki_neru1868

"5th session. Me: How do you do! Kaki: How do you do! Me: I'm a Hiragana oshi! Kaki: Really? Thank you! Me: I'd like to like you even more, so could you fish for me?  Memi: I love you ♡ (looking up at me). Me: Thank you! See you!  Kaki: Yeah. See you!  (Memi is impossibly cute, lol.)"  @Atsu_Renka0202

"4th session. Masaki: Memii!  Memi: It's Masaki! Masaki: The new program! Hiragana oshi!!  Memi: It's here, it's here!  Masaki: To be able to see Memi every week will be pure joy!  Memi: That makes me happy.  Masaki: (blows a kiss) ... Masaki: Next at Makuhari!! Memi: Great! Look forward to it!"

"5th session. Me: An elementary school pupil needs her nap, eh? Memi: Shut up! Me: I'll put you to sleep with hypnotism. Are you watching?  Memi: (staring)  Me: (snapping my fingers) Suuuu... Memi: (keeps staring)  Me: What? It didn't work..."  Memi: (closes her eyes) Me: It worked! Nighty-night. Memi: Bye-bye (laughing)  Me: Oh, she woke up. (laughing)"

"5th session. Me: Hey, elementary-school pupil! Memi: Come on! Me: Are you hungry? Memi: What the heck.... Me: I'll give you some bread. Memi: What are you doing! (laughs) Me: Iz id dewishus? Memi: Grrr. Ba-bu!  Me: (laughs)"  -- I'm not sure what "babu" is, but perhaps it's like a baby's babbling.

"1st session. Memi: Ah. Good morning.  Aki: Good morning. Congratulations on the TV show!  Memi: Thank you.  Aki: To be honest, I expected a Hiragana KeyaBINGO, but the regular program surprised me.  Memi: Me, too. I'll do my very best.  Aki: See you. Memi: See you."

"1st session. Memi: Welcome back. Aki: I'm back! By the way, that outside TV show was good!  Memi: Really?  Aki: You were really nervous, right? (laughs)  Memi: Uh-huh. (laughs) But it was fun!  Aki: I'm sorry to speak in such a superior way, but even thought you were nervous, you spoke well!nMemi: really? I'm glad (^_^).  Aki: But the difference between Kanji and Hiragana is that it's better to have template responses (lol). Memi: Really (laughs)." [translator's note: I disagree with this.]


"2nd session: Memi: Welcome back. Aki: I'm back. By the way, is Memi's rebellious stage over?  Memi: Actually, it hasn't come.  Aki: What? But Kage-chan and Toshi-chan said in some magazine that Memi's rebellious phase was really intense. Memi: I guess the person doing it doesn't feel it.  Aki: (smirk)  Memi: Geez! 😠"

"2nd session. Me: It's my first time.  Memi: Thank you.  Me: I've been a big fan since Dare Tobe.  Memi: Eh. Thank you.  Me: Um, I'd like you to give me a nickname.  Memi: What's your name?  Me: Nanami. Memi: Uh...Nacchan!  Me: Thank you!! Memi: Come again, eh.  Me: Uh-huh. All the best, eh."

"3rd session (three tickets). (In the first part we talked about what she was wearing, but I don't remember what we said.) Me: What men's fashion do you like?  Memi: Oh, things like Yohji Yamamoto and Y-3. (I was surprised, since I was all in Yohji.)  Me: Really! I'm wearing nothing but Yohji today.  Memi: (I'm not sure if her smile here was tired or ironic.) Me: I'll come in Yohji next time!  Memi: (same kind of smile)." (Maybe she knew that and was ironically flattering him, then was put off that he didn't realize it. Or else she was embarrassed that she actually didn't know he was wearing it.)

"4th session. Me: Memi-chaan.  Memi: Wha-at? Me: My marks were really bad this term. Please tell me off! Memi: Geez. You idiot!  Me: Thank you. I'll see you on the 21st.  Memi: Yes."

"4th session. Me: Yahho!  Memi: Yahho! Me: I saw today's Asahi Shinbun!  Memi: Really? I'm glad!  Me: If you do a solo, what kind of song would be best?  Memi: Um...a cute song, I guess.  Me: That would be great! I look forward to it. I'll be back!  Memi: Thank you!" [See previous post.]


"(in English) Me: Hello, nice to meet you.  Kaki: Nice to meet you. Me: Hajimemashite ["How do you do."] Kaki: How are you?  Me: I am good. Me: You are very cute. Bye-bye.  Kaki: Bye."

"A month and a half later, she remembered me! What a good memory! I teased her about being an elementary-school pupil, even though we're the same age." @neru_keyaki1231

"Me: Yahho!  Memi: Yahho! Me: Just now, I went to where Kage-chan and Nibu-chan and Bemiho were.  Memi: Eh? You spend too much time with other members (laughs).... Was it fun? Me: (Looking over to where Kage-chan was, in the next lane.) It was a lot of fun (lol).  Memi: What? I don't want anything to do with you any more. Idiot! (puffs her cheeks).  Me: I'll be back. 

Someone asked when Memi last saw Techi, and she replied that it was about a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment